Singing

*In San Diego*

You were currently in soundcheck, playing your guitar. Lexi walked in to see you play different riffs and scales while she just watched and admired her boyfriend. You kept playing until you noticed Lexi and played a soothing riff for her. She walked up on stage and just took in the moment you two were going to experience tonight

Lexi: It's a bit bigger here than I thought it was.

You: Yeah. You'd be surprised on the capacity that some of these small theaters can hold

Lexi sat with you before you played your guitar a little bit for her before she said something

Lexi: Did you ever think that you'd get this far?

You: Not really, I was just in to have fun, but I never knew that it would come to this

Tech: Almost time to open the doors. Let's get you guys ready

The rest of the guys went backstage except you and Lexi. You hold her by her chin and kiss her.

You: You'll do great tonight. The audience will love you

Lexi: Anything for my loving boyfriend

She kissed you one last time before the both of you walked backstage to get ready.

*Showtime*

You and your band got your instruments and walked out to a filled up theater. The crowd cheered as all of you walked out and started playing.

*An Hour Later*

You: How's everybody doing so far?

The crowd cheers as you sat at the piano and started playing random notes.

You: Now for tonight, we have a very special guest for you all. At first, she was very skeptical about coming out tonight to sing this next song with me for the first time, but after convincing her to do this with me, she finally said yes.

The crowd cheered and got hyped to see who the guest may be.

You: So please welcome my girlfriend, Lexi Kaufman.

The crowd cheered as Lexi smiled before she walked out and sat on the piano as you kept playing.

You: Now Lexi and I may ask, please hold up your lighters or your cellphones in the air. This song is called.... "Chances."

The crowd cheered as the band played and you played the piano and Lexi began to sing.

After the song, the band walked off for a bit as you kept playing the piano and Lexi stayed out as she layed on the piano as you two covered "This Is Gospel" and "Bohemian Rhapsody" on the piano. Afterwards, you pickee up your guitar and did an acoustic cover set of "Broken" and "I Don't Wanna Live Forever." Finally, you and Lexi end the acoustic set with a cover of "Shallow."

After the both of you finished, the crowd all stood out of their seats and gave a standing ovation for the two of you. Lexi smiled at the sight of this and just took it all in.

You: Ladies and gentlemen, my girlfriend, Lexi.

The crowd cheered as you kissed her before she walked offstage and you continued your set with your band.

*A Few Minutes Later*

After the last song finished, you waved to the crowd before you walked backstage to find Lexi. You hug and kiss her before heading to your dressing room. Once inside, you and Lexi changed real quick. You pull out your phone and come across a bunch of videos that people took of you and Lexi sing "Shallow" together.

You: Hey babe, look.

You showed her the video as you look over to see her with a wide grin.

Lexi: Cute

After getting back to the hotel, you two get ready for bed, you and Lexi embraced each other and fell asleep.

*The Next Night*

You and Lexi were having a bon fire with Finn, Becky, and AJ and his wife, Wendy, out on the San Diego beaches, drinking, roasting marshmallows, cracking jokes, and messing around with each other until you picked up your guitar and started strumming.

Becky: We did forget to ask, how did the show go last night?

You: Went great, Lexi did amazing for her first performance on stage.

Wendy: Yeah, AJ showed me the video that that fan posted last night of you two singing together.

Lexi: I'll admit it was a nerve racking, but once I stepped out and started to sing, I immediately adapted to that lifestyle.

You: And everyone adapted to taking a liking to you.

You kiss Lexi's cheek while you kept strumming.

Finn: How about an encore for everyone that's sitting here?

You: I don't see why not. But on one condition. That's if Becky joins us.

Becky: Me? I don't know. I mean, I know how to play some guitar, but I don't think I have that good of a voice for singing.

Lexi: I thought the same thing before I walked out on stage last night, but trust me just don't think about the people and just focus on what you're singing.

You: Besides, we're curious about how you sound.

Becky: Ummm..... ok. I'll give it a try. What song did you have in mind?

You thought of a few songs until you thought of one and started to strum the chords to "Zombie" by The Cranberries.

Becky started singing the first verse of the song before Lexi joined in on the second verse and so did Wendy. After they finished, you and the guys just grinned at what you all witnessed.

You: Not bad at all.

Everyone agreed before Finn kissed Becky's forehead.

Finn: Absolutely beautiful

After that, they all talked some more before you went back to strumming your guitar and sang random song requests from everyone for the rest of the night.