NXT Debut (Lemon)

*3 Months Later*

*Your POV*

It had been three months since my first training session and today was my final one before my NXT debut. Hunter and Matt have trained me like crazy, but in the end it was worth it getting my groove back. I was currently in a exhibition match with Lexi watching from afar. I jumped off the top rope and landed on my opponent. The count was complete as I won the match. I look over to see Hunter and Matt applauding me before they got in the ring.

Hunter: Excellent work. You're training is now complete. You'll make your debut on NXT next week. Congratulations Y/N. Welcome to WWE.

I smiled at hearing the news before I looked over to see Lexi with the biggest smile on her face as  she walked over. I shook Hunter's and Matt's hands before they walked off as I greeted Lexi with a kiss. Afterwards, I took a shower and got ready to leave for the hotel with Lexi.

*Lexi's POV*

(Lemon Warning!)

I looked over at Y/N while he was driving. God... he makes me melt. I'm the happiest I can be with a man unlike Murphy ever did with me. I didn't know what I was doing, but I felt like that I NEEDED Y/N. All of a sudden I mindlessly reached over and grabbed his crotch while he was driving. He looked over at me with lust in his eyes. All of a sudden he pulled over to a private area where no one could even see us.

You: Why didn't you just say so?

After he said that, he took his shirt off before I hopped over to his side of the car and sat on his lap as we were kissing. Next thing I knew, he put his hands underneath my shirt and began to unclip my bra as I took off my shirt. 

Lexi: Protection?

You: No. I wanna feel ALL of you. My only question is...... do you trust me?

Lexi: .......... I do.

Next thing I knew, Y/N unzipped my pants and pulled them down to go for my panties only to find my exposed crotch. I smile as I lean over and whisper in his ear.

Lexi: I'm not wearing any.

Idk what it was, but the next thing I knew, that same look in Y/N's eyes came back before he went down for a taste. I moan in pleasure as he kept going.

*An Hour Later*

*Your POV*

After that intense sex with Lexi, she rested on top of me before we realized where we were at.

You: Should... um... get out of here before someone sees us.

Lexi: Yeah... probably should.

We got our clothes back on and drove back to the hotel before we headed up to our room quickly and continued our steamy sex session.

(Lemon Over)

*The Following Night*

This was it. My NXT debut. I had a match against Johnny Gargano as I was waiting by the gorilla position with Lexi. Apparently she had a part in my storyline with my character. Johnny was in the ring. He had to cut a promo before the match.

Johnny: As you can see... I'm still your current NXT champion!

The crowd booed him as Johnny played his Heel role.

Johnny: Don't boo me! I beat Aleister Black fair and square and you know that! Now the reason I'm out here is because I'm in a fighting mood... so if anyone is man enough to come out here and fight the champion... hell, I'll put my title on the line! So? Anyone back there man enough to fight the champ?

The arena was quiet for a few seconds until Lexi's theme played. The crowd was excited yet confused on why she was out there, until she started to speak into the microphone.

Lexi: No Johnny, It's not what you think. Yes I'm on Raw now, but I came back to NXT because Baron Corbin wanted me to find someone who's got potential for the main roster. So everyone... silence your phones and make some noise for this man! (Play the Video above)

Lexi finishes as my theme started to play. As I walked out, the crowd went absolutely nuts to find out it was me. Lexi walks beside me while Johnny got ready for the match as I got in the ring and the crowd cheers as I throw up the hand signs of the bullet club. The bell rang as the match started with me and Johnny locking up. After a good 15 minutes, Johnny was about to go for the Gargano escape, but I countered it and kicked him in the face. I go up to the top rope and do my finisher. I cover Johnny. 1...2...3. I sat up quickly, looking shocked. Did I just win the NXT title? Yes... yes I did. I ran out of the ring after I snatched the title from the ref's hands before joining Lexi's side with a shocked look on my face. Afterwards, I was backstage with Johnny, laughing and cracking jokes with him before he walked off as I joined Lexi.

Lexi: So... how does it feel?

You: I don't know what to say. I mean... My first match and I'm champion. 

Lexi (whispers): Wanna go again tonight?

I perched up my head and looked at her with an excited look. Lexi giggled at my response.

Lexi: Haha. Me too.

And with that, after I took a quick shower and changed, we drove back to the hotel and got down to business. I don't know what it was but oh my god she knows what she's doing. After an hour of sex, I had my arm around Lexi as she was tracing circles on my chest.

Lexi: That was better than the first time.

You: I came inside you though.

Lexi: It's ok. I'm on the pill.

You: Sweet.

Lexi rested her head on my chest as we layed there silent for a few minutes, until she decided to break the silence.

Lexi: So does this mean that the bullet club might get back together?

You: I have no idea. Hunter said it's all up in the air right now. All I know is that he's doing all he can to get Adam and AJ to get on board with it. Why do you ask?

Lexi: Because, I have an idea that you could put in for the storyline.

Lexi leaned over and whispered in my ear on what she had in mind only to earn a large grin on my face while she was telling me her idea.

*The next day*

*In Triple H's office*

Hunter: I like where this is going, but I'm gonna have to keep it in mind. I'll let you know if anything comes up for AJ and Adam.

You: Thank you for your time sir.

I shook hands with him and walked out with Lexi waiting for me.

Lexi: Well? What did he say?

You: He'll keep it in mind.

Lexi nodded as I kissed her forehead while we made our way to the car. We were silent for a while until I spoke up.

You: I'm gonna be recording the music today with my band, care to watch us?

Lexi perched her head up.

Lexi: I'd love too. I'll consider it as my own private concert.

I smiled as we started to drive to the studio. After we arrived and got inside, the guys were waiting for me. The band consisted of my friends, Joey-Drums, Eric-Bass, Dominic-Rhythm Guitar, and Isaiah-Lead Guitar. I greeted them all as I kissed Lexi before walking into the recording studio.

Dom: Who's the girl?

You: My girlfriend, anyway let's give it a shot.

They all nodded as I got my songbook out, put on my headset, and gave our producer the go ahead to start recording. Joey got a beat going as the rest joined in before I started singing, while Lexi was sitting on a couch outside the studio, watching me for the whole recording session while she smiled back and winked at me several times..............