We Can Be Inactive Together

*2 Months Later*

Lexi: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!

You woke to Lexi shaking you awake when you opened your eyes and looked at her.

You: What is it?

Lexi handed you something when you looked at it to be a pregnancy test that read positive.

You: ............ No way

Lexi: Yes! We're pregnant!

You: You know what that means right?

Lexi: Yeah..... I'm off tv until then..... but still! Ahh!!

You: This is gonna get exciting.

*Extreme Rules*

You were in the middle of a tag team falls count anywhere match with AJ and Finn against Undisputed Era when AJ used the phenomenal forearm on Bobby while Finn hit the coup de grace on Kyle in the crowd. You were about the use the blackout on Adam from the top of an ambulance until he reversed it and tossed you, head first, from the top of an ambulance and to the floor of the stage. Roderick then hit you in the face with a chair and was about to pin you until Finn intervened and stopped him as AJ joined in. After a few minutes went by, you couldn't get up as Finn noticed and AJ hit another phenomenal forearm on Adam and won the match for the bullet club until he noticed you were down and out cold.

Finn: Y/N. Can you hear me?! Y/N!

You couldn't get up until the medics arrived and helped you up to see your forehead and nose just pouring blood when the medics put a towel over your face and walked you backstage.

*Later at the hospital*

Lexi stood by your side, holding your hand while the doctor finished applying the stitches and checked on the x-rays.

Doc: I'm sorry Y/N. You have a broken nose and a cracked skull along with a broken knee. You're going to be out for at least 8 months.

You: Will I be able to wrestle again?

Doc: There's a slight chance that you may be able to. We'll have to perform surgery on your knee and skull next month and have a follow up check up in about a couple of months after that. For now, no walking and absolutely no heavy lifting.

After signing paperwork and exiting the hospital in a wheelchair, Lexi drove the both of you back to the hotel. Once arriving, the both of you had a bellhop take up your luggage to your room where you tipped him once arriving.

Lexi: Here. Just lay down on the bed.

You: I can't rest though, especially since you're a month pregnant.

Lexi: I know, but it's obvious that you can't walk.

Lexi then got out the painkillers that the doctor prescribed you and gave them to you when you took them and drank some water.

You: Thank you. I'm sorry if I got angry at you, I'm just trying to look out for you.

Lexi: I know Y/N. You're trying to start with the father figure thing, but you're also frustrated about everything that just happened. You need to relax for a while. For now, let's just get some sleep and we'll head home tomorrow.

You: Ok. Did you talk to management about your situation?

Alexa: Yes I did as soon as we found out and I dropped my title already.

You: Ok, now all I need to do is to drop my title tomorrow night and we'll head home right after Raw.

*Raw*

You: ...... and I'm sad to say that I need to relinquish the WWE title tonight.

The crowd was saddened to hear of your situation while Finn and AJ stood in the background with their titles as did Alexa and Becky.

You: But don't worry, I have a chance to get back in the ring when I'm fully clear and as soon as I recover, I will claim this championship back! For now... I have some recovering to deal with and a wife to attend to because......... Alexa and I are having a baby y'all!

The crowd roared with excitement while you smiled and kissed Lexi until you were about to speak again.

You: See you all very soon!

The crowd cheered and roared again until you bro hugged AJ, Finn, Gallows, and Anderson before waving goodbye to the crowd and walking backstage with your stable members.

You: Well.... we have 8 months till we get back in the ring.

Lexi: It's gonna be fun being inactive for these next 8 months.

Lexi giggled until you kissed her and walked out to the parking lot with her while AJ helped Lexi into the car while Finn and Becky helped lift yours and her stuff into the car before you hugged them both until AJ did the same.

AJ: Good luck brother. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Becky: Let me and Fergel know if you or Lexi need any help around the house.

You: Don't worry too much about it, we'll figure it out.

You got in the car and got it started.

Finn: Call us when you get home. And remember, if you need anything, give me or Becks a call and we'll be there.

You: Thanks man.

You fist bumped Finn, AJ, and the others before you and Lexi drove to the airport and flew back to Oregon.

*A couple of days later at home*

You carefully got up from bed and used the crutches to get into the small built in elevator to head down to the kitchen.

You: Good thing the house had that when we bought this place.

You then limped over to the kitchen where you began to make some breakfast when Larry Steve walked into the kitchen.

You: Hey Larry.

You grabbed yours and Lexi's breakfast and pet his head when you sat down at the table and waited for Lexi while you let Larry have a small piece of your food until you looked up to see Lexi walk into the kitchen and Larry ran up to her.

Lexi: Well goodmorning to you too Larry.

Lexi kissed his forehead and walked over to the table to be met with your lips.

Lexi: Goodmorning.

You: Goodmorning. I made you something.

You pointed to the table and showed her the plate of eggs, fruit, and avocado toast.

Lexi: What a spread. Can't believe you did that all on one leg.

You: I've had broken legs in the past. I managed to make the best of it after a while of getting used to it.

You then put your hand on her tummy and felt the bump.

You: I guess we're inactive together.

Lexi: Let's just enjoy these next 8 months together. The little one will be here before you know it.

You: Yeah....

You and Lexi then sat down at the table and ate breakfast before having a day watching some of Lexi's favorite Disney movies and just relaxing all day...............