Moving In

*A week later in Oregon*

Realtor: Ok, just sign here and.... done. Thank you!

You and Lexi: Thank you!

The realtor then took a picture of you to outside the house with Lexi's phone before the realtor left and Lexi posted the picture to her Instagram.

You put your arm around Lexi after you both purchased your first house together.

Lexi: When does the moving crew get here?

You: Around 3 today. Wanna go explore the neighborhood while we wait?

Lexi: I'm up for it. We got some time to spare.

Without wasting any time, you got the car ready as Lexi got in shortly and the two of you went into town.

*2 hours later*

After a couple of hours exploring around town, you had just finished  putting on some more fitting clothes to help the moving crew when you heard a knock at the door and opened it to see that the moving crew arrived.

Manager: Hi, are you Y/N?

You: Yes sir, let's get started.

Manager: Ok guys! Let's start with the furniture and then we'll make our way to all of the other appliances!

The crew all agreed before they started bringing in the furniture from the moving truck.

*With Finn and Becky*

Finn: Well, they bought the house.

Becky: Ooh. That's a cute place for the two of them.

Finn and Becky were currently in Ireland, visiting their families and friends, celebrating their engagement as they were staying at Becky's family's home. Finn was strolling  through his Instagram until AJ's caller i.d. came up and knew that it might be important.

Becky: Aren't you gonna answer that?

Finn: Let's see what this is about.

Finn answered the call and put it on speaker.

AJ: Finn?

Finn: Yeah? What's up?

AJ: We got some bad news. Luke broke his ankle after he landed on it awkwardly at a live event and was told that he might be out for at least 4 months. Which means that him and Karl are going to have to drop the tag titles.

Finn: Damn. Does Y/N know yet?

AJ: No he doesn't. I'll have to call him about it later. Anyway, I'll let you get back to yours and Becky's family time.

Finn: Alright, take it easy AJ. Everything's going to be fine. See you when we get back.

Shortly, Finn hung up as Becky wrapped her arms around him.

Becky: Wanna cuddle?

Finn: I'll get Netflix going.

Shortly, Finn and Becky cuddled up together in her bed and started watching a movie.

*Back with you and Alexa*

Alexa: And that couch can go there. And that table can go right there.

You: Alright, that's everything. Thank you.

You payed the moving crew before they all left as Lexi let her dogs and Larry Steve out of their cages.

Lexi: Ok you guys, time to explore around your new home!

Soon enough, they all trotted around the house while you grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and sat on the couch.