Honeymoon

You and Lexi had just got off the plane and left the airport when the two of you were on your way to your hotel in Hawaii. Once arriving, you carried up the luggage and set it down as Lexi opened the blinds from the window and took in the view of the Hawaiian beaches.

Lexi: It looks so beautiful! I'm so happy that we decided to make this our honeymoon spot!

You: Yeah. Hawaii has always been one of my favorite places to visit.

Lexi suddenly walked up to you and pressed her lips onto yours.

Lexi: I have another surprise for you tonight, but you gotta wait until after the luau.

You: Oh? And I wonder what it may be. Haha

You kissed her as the both of you unpacked and got ready for tonight's luau as Lexi wore a Hawaiian flower dress while you wore a Hawaiian shirt with camo shorts. Once arriving to the luau, you were both greeted by a couple of women who were giving out leis as you and Lexi were presented with leis when the two women put them around your necks.

*Later in the Night*

The luau was about to end after the fire dancers and hula dancers had finished their performances as you and Lexi applauded with the crowd before heading back up to your hotel room.

You: An intriguing performance don't you think?

Lexi: Yeah. But now that we're here, it's time for your surprise. Wait here and get your clothes off.

You did what Lexi said as she went into the bathroom while you waited for her to come out. After five minutes passed by, you watched the door open to reveal Lexi in a coconut bra and grass hula skirt as your sexy hula girl.

You: Damn.

Lexi: Yeah. Now let's take this to the next level.

*Lemon Warning*

Lexi felt your abs and went for the waistband of your boxers before she pulled them off and pulled out your member.

Lexi: Let your sexy hula girl welcome you.

Lexi then put your member in her mouth as she slowly moved her head up and down your shaft while she sucked and licked it. After a few minutes, you undid her bra while she took off her skirt before she slowly slid herself onto your member and began bouncing on it.

Lexi: Oh my god baby! Yes! Yes!

Lexi kept bouncing and bouncing on you until you lifted her up and pinned her against a wall and thrusted into her pussy while she wrapped her arms around your neck and looked at you with a lustful look in her eyes.

You: Yeah? You like it when I fuck you baby?

Lexi: Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!

You and Lexi kept banging when you suddenly turned her around and began to thrust into her ass when you grabbed her hair and kept thrusting.

*2 hours later*

Lexi moaned in pleasure when you kept thrusting into her pussy until she wanted you to do something a little crazy.

Lexi: Yes baby! Cum inside me

You: What?!

Lexi: Cum inside me! Cum in me!

You did what she wanted as you came inside her pussy while she moaned in pleasure and lust before you collapsed next to her while breathing heavily into her neck.

*Lemon Over*

After some lust filled sex, you and Lexi were breathing heavily before getting into a full embrace before Lexi spoke up.