Wrestlemania Weekend

*Fast Forward to Wrestlemania Weekend*

Both factions of the bullet club have arrived to New York for Wrestlemania weekend. The match was made official that Adam Cole challenged you in a winner take all at Wrestlemania 35 in an extreme rules match for the WWE and United States Championships. After a day of signing autographs and taking pictures with fans at Access and attending the hall of fame ceremony, you and Lexi got in your car and drove back to the hotel. After arriving, you and Lexi got settled in for the night. Lexi decided to relax and watch TV, but she noticed you were more interested in your phone.

Lexi: Whatcha doin babe?

You: Looking at houses

Lexi looked at you surprised.

You: Did I just say that out loud?

Lexi nodded before she started looking with you.

Lexi: This one looks cute.

You: Huh. Looks kind of small though.

You and Lexi looked at houses some more before she brought up your match for tomorrow.

Lexi: Are you nervous about tomorrow?

You: A little bit. I mean, it's my first Wrestlemania, but I feel like I got this. What about you?

Lexi: Same as always. I mean I haven't competed for a title since late last year.

You: I'm sure you'll be fine. If you can perform in front of 80,000+ people in the Superdome, then this is no different.

Lexi smiled before she kissed you.

Lexi: Let's get some rest champ. It's our time to shine tomorrow night.

You nodded before falling asleep along with her.

*The Next Day (Wrestlemania)*

You currently sat in the bullet club's locker room with Lexi, trying to calm her down as much as you could. Suddenly, you were called by tech that it was time for your match as Becky walked in to keep Lexi calm because she was worried for you. Becky came in with the Raw women's title as she succeeded on defeating Ronda for it and sat next to Lexi as Becky put her title next Lexi's newly won, Smackdown women's title that Lexi won from Charlotte

You: Try to keep her calm

Becky: I'll do the best I can

You grabbed your title and kissed Lexi's forehead before you walk to the Gorilla. While on the way there, you bump into Finn with his newly won Universal Championship.

Finn: Good luck out there buddy.

You: Thanks. Congratulations by the way.

Finn: Thank you. See you afterwards.

You nodded as your music played and you walked out to Nita Strauss playing your theme music on her guitar. After getting in the ring. After your music cut, Undisputed Era's music hit as all four members walked out to the ring while Adam walked out flashing the United States Championship to the crowd. Once Adam got in the ring, you handed the ref the WWE title while Adam handed the U.S. title to him. The ref then took the titles and handed them over to the timekeeper's area and the match began.

*45 minutes later*

The match was about to come to a close after you were power slammed by Adam into a table. After being hit by so many chairs and kendo sticks, both you and Adam had taken this match to the limit. Both of you were currently on the top rope as Adam was about to go for a superplex, but suddenly you reversed it into the blackout and went for the cover. The ref went in for the count, but accidentally got kicked in the head from earlier in the matchup. The ref slowly counted until Undisputed Era broke the cover and began to attack you. Suddenly, the bullet club's theme hit when AJ, Gallows, and Anderson ran out and started beating down Undisputed Era while Finn helped you back into the ring only for Adam to knee you in the face. The ref counted slowly again, but you suddenly reversed it into the blackout again and successfully hit it. The ref counted. 1...2...3. The bell rang as you stood as the winner of the winner take all match.