Proposal

(A/n: I have an announcement at the end of this chapter)

*At Raw*

You arrived to Raw with Lexi, hand in hand. After arriving to your locker room and getting ready for tonight, you walked to the gorilla and looked over to see Hunter, giving instructions to Finn and AJ. Your music hit as you grabbed the WWE title and walked out. When you got to the ring, you sat in the middle of it and began your promo.

You: After a long battle against five other competitors, here I am as the new WWE champion.

The crowd gave mixed chants to this as you continued your promo.

You: Now I don't know if you can see, but the collection is almost complete. All we need left is both women's titles, which Becky will beat Ronda for the Raw title and my girl, Lexi, will win the Smackdown belt from Charlotte. But we also need the Universal Championship, which Finn will capture at Wrestlemania now that the match is a triple threat match. Also with the recent news that Daniel got injured, I'm in search for a worthy opponent. Someone who knows me inside and out. Dare I ask.... who's worthy of a shot at my title?!

You wait for someone to walk out until the screen cuts to the bullet club's locker room to reveal four hooded figures drag out Finn and AJ. One by one, they were revealed to be Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Roderick Strong, and finally.... Adam Cole. You had a look of shock on your face to see him as the leader.

Adam: Hey W/N..... am I worthy enough?!

You stood there in shock

Adam: WELL AM I?!

You ran backstage and found Lexi and both factions of the bullet club surrounding Finn and AJ while Becky went to get help. A little bit later, the camera shows you, Gallows, and Anderson helping them both into the ambulance. Shortly, the cameras cut and the show ends. After a while, You and Adam bro hugged before both of you went to your respective teams and soon went your separate ways and didn't see each other till the next day.

*The next day*

After sending a pre recorded message to Smackdown, you and Lexi got to an airfield as both factions of the bullet club had to fly out to Canada for a couple of shows. After arriving to the airfield, you and Lexi were surprised by the sight of a private jet.

 After arriving to the airfield, you and Lexi were surprised by the sight of a private jet

You: Hunter is officially insane!

Lexi: This looks so cool!

The two of you got your stuff and quickly boarded the plane to find the inside looking to good to be true.