Meeting Her

You and the band were currently getting ready to play in Columbus, Ohio. Panic! at the Disco was  on tour with Fall out Boy. You don't know how you did it, but you've been Panic! At the Disco's frontman for about 2 years now. Yes it's not the same without Brendon, but you were keeping the band alive and the fans were highly appreciating what you've been doing for not only them, but doing all you could to keep this band going. You were currently sitting in your dressing room, thinking about your past with your time in NJPW. You run your hand across the scar on your forearm from when your last opponent ran it across some broken glass. You winced in pain at the thought of it until you hear a knock on the door, snapping you out of your thoughts.

Technician: Y/N! You ready?!

You: Yeah! Be there soon.

You get up from the couch, put on your jacket, and walk to the stage entrance where the others are waiting.

*Your POV* 

Once again, I was having a mini panic attack, but what else is new? I'm sure every singer feels it before they go out on stage right? I snap out of my thoughts as the music starts playing and I join the rest of the guys before the curtain dropped and revealed us all. I walk up to the mic and start to sing.

Halfway through the song, I look out to the crowd and see a bunch of women in the front row... WAIT?! IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?! I thought I was dreaming, but I knew it was her, Alexa fucking Bliss with Becky Lynch, Mickie James, and Lana. I go up to her and smile at her before looking directly into her eyes and offer her my hand while I sing to her. She smiles back and gladly accepts it before I kissed her hand. She smiled wildly as I came to finishing the song. After the song was finished, we went on with the next one.

*Later on in the Show*

It was near the end for the acoustic/piano set. I walk up to the piano again and start playing random notes before looking over at Alexa again.

You: How we feeling tonight Columbus?

The crowd cheers in response.

You: Me too. Haha.

I continue playing the piano.

You: I just wanted to say that we have some special guests tonight. Columbus please make some noise for some of the women from WWE!

The crowd cheers as they all wave to them.

You: I wanna dedicate this next song to them especially to the very beautiful Alexa Bliss.

The crowd cheers as Alexa shyly looks at her feet for a second as I start the song.

After the song, I blew a kiss to Alexa as she gladly accepted it. The rest of the show went well as we came to the last song.

The song came to an end as the rest of the guys kept playing and I raised my hands in the air.

You: Thank you so much Columbus! Good Night!

I take a bow after the music stops and me and the guys toss out guitar picks to the fans as I lean down from the stage and kiss Alexa on the cheek. At first she was surprised, but she took it all in before I saw that she and the others had backstage passes. I walk off stage while waving to the fans and head to the dressing room. I take a quick shower before I get ready to meet Alexa and the others.

*Alexa's POV*

He noticed me. What a show. 

Becky: Lexi? You there?

I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on what Becky was saying.

Lexi: Huh? Oh Sorry. What is it?

Becky: Ready to go backstage?

Lexi: Yeah. Just need to recuperate from that hot performance.

Becky rolled her eyes as me and the others follow the guard to meet Panic! and especially the cute new singer. 

*Your POV*

I put on my jacket and walk out to the lounge to meet the fans, especially Alexa. I get to the entrance of the lounge and walk in.

You: Wassup you guys?!

They all cheer as did a couple of fan girls who nearly fainted. I start talking to some of the fans as do the others. After a few minutes, I make my way to the women of WWE. I shyly walk up to Alexa and tap her shoulder. She turns around and smiles wildly before she squeals and hugs you tightly. After a little while of talking to them, Lana asked me about my time as a wrestler in NJPW.

You: I was a former indie wrestler for NJPW, but I gave all of that up after my last injury.

Becky: What was it?

You: I basically shattered every bone in my foot after I miscalculated a jump.

They were in shock, but Becky just nodded and showed you support. 

Mickie: I was thinking. How would you like to come and watch us and everyone else at Raw this week. I can acquire some backstage passes for you and the others. 

I think about it for a couple of seconds and afterwards I nod and smile

You: Sure, I'd like that.

Mickie: Great! We'd be happy to have you in attendance!

Alexa: Here's my number. I'll text you where to meet up.

Alexa and I exchange contact info and took some pictures with them all and talked some more before it was time to wrap it up.

Alexa: Thank you Y/N for such an amazing night and hopefully I'll see you at Raw on Monday night!

You: You're welcome. Happy you enjoyed the show! 

I hugged Alexa and the others before they all said bye before I waved goodbye to them and went back to my dressing room to gather my stuff and head back to the hotel. I drove back to the hotel and go to my room and plop down on my bed before I opened my phone and looked at the pictures I took with Alexa.

You: She's so damn beautiful. Too bad she's with Buddy Murphy.

I snap out of my thoughts and get ready for bed.

*Alexa's POV*

I just pulled into the driveway. Tonight was a night that I'll never forget. I unlock the door and walk in to the sound of moaning. I was curious at first, but I knew exactly what was going on. I ran to the bedroom and caught Murphy with Sasha.

Lexi: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!!

Sasha: OH SHIT! LEXI!

Murphy shot his head up and Sasha got off him fast, quickly put on whatever clothes she could put on fast enough and ran out the door and drove off. Murphy got up while struggling to put his pants on.

Murphy: uh... I felt lonely an-

Lexi: That's enough! I'm fucking done with you Murphy! I'm leaving you!

I gathered whatever belongings I had and my pets, walked out the door, loaded up her car, and drove off while Murphy stood in the doorway and pleaded me to come back inside. So I just flipped him off and drove away. After I got to the closest hotel, I get to my room and set all of my stuff down, let my dogs, Izzy and Teddy, and my Pig, Larry Steve, get settled in before I plop on the bed and curl up in a ball and start crying.

Lexi: Why? Just why?

I felt the urge to fall asleep. I don't resist and fall asleep in no time.