Our Day

Your alarm clock went off as you opened your eyes and remembered that Lexi was with her bridesmaids. You hit the clock and got out of bed before walking into the bathroom and washed up. After you showered, you put on a pair of jeans and a tank top before walking out to the balcony of your room. After some time went on, you were looking back on all the happy moments you've made so far with Lexi.

You: God, I can't wait to see her today.

After you got a text from Finn, you walked downstairs and joined him and the groomsmen for breakfast.

Finn: Today's the day lad.

You: You said it. No turning back now.

AJ: Truth to that. Here's to Y/N, Finn, and their soon to be wives for their journeys through married life and hopefully a long and happy marriage to the both of them.

Everyone: Here here!

All of you gave a toast and enjoyed breakfast before getting ready to head to the venue.

*With Lexi*

Lexi and Becky walked out of their bedroom where all of the other women waited for them.

Everyone: Goodmorning!

Becky and Lexi smiled at the site of them and joined them for breakfast.

Carmella: I gotta admit to you girls that you're marrying some lucky guys!

Mandy: More like, they're lucky ladies that found the one.

Becky: Call it what you want. Can't complain about Finn. He's a swell gentleman.

Alexa: And Y/N's my knight in shining armor that rescued his damsel in distress!

Sonya: You've been bingeing on Disney last night have you?

Alexa: ......Maybe.....

All the women laughed and awed at both Lexi and Becky before they raised their glasses and toasted to the brides to be.

*Later with You*

You just put on the jacket to your tux when you heard a knock at the door and opened it to find AJ on the other side.

AJ: Five minutes until we need to get in our places. Nervous?

You: Yeah. Who else wouldn't be?

AJ: I know that it's nerve racking, but Lexi is waiting for you to put that ring on her finger and to call you hers. Trust me Y/N, you're gonna be a great husband to her and she's gonna be a great wife to you.

You: Thanks man.

You bro hugged AJ before the both of you got in your places as the ceremony was about to begin. After AJ took his place with the other groomsmen, you walked up with Finn to the alter and waited for Alexa and Becky to walk out. Suddenly, "Here Comes the Bride" began playing on the organ when both Alexa and Becky walked out with their dads. Your eyes fixated on Lexi when she smiled at you as she walked down the aisle. Once her and Becky arrived, their dads let them go as Lexi kissed her dad's cheek as did Becky before Lexi joined your side as did Becky did with Finn before the priest began the sermon.

Priest: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriages of Fergal Devitt and Rebecca Quin and Y/N Y/L/N and Alexis Kaufman.

*Later in the Ceremony*

After the vows were said and the rings were now on your fingers, it was time for the end of the ceremony.

Priest: Fergal Devitt.... do you take Rebecca to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Finn: I do.

Priest: And do you Rebecca Quin... take Fergal to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Becky: I do.

Priest: Y/N Y/L/N.... fo you take Alexis to be your lawfully wedded wife?

You: I do.

Priest: And do you Alexis Kaufman.... take Y/N Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Lexi: I do.

Priest: By the power of god.... I pronounce you... husbands and wives! You may kiss your brides.

You then kissed Lexi while Finn kissed Becky as all of the guests cheered and applauded when both couples walked up the aisle side by side, you arm clinged to Lexi's while Finn's was clinged to Becky's as all of you walked out of the church and to your limousine.

*At the reception*

AJ: And now... for the newly wedded couples! Fergal and Rebecca Devitt and Y/N and Alexis Y/L/N!!!!

You, Lexi, Finn, and Becky all walked out to a crowd of cheering friends and family members before starting the first dance.

*After the Reception*

After you carried Lexi up to your room, you found yourself laying on the bed where you waited for your new bride to present herself as she walked out of the bathroom in some bridal lingerie that snugged around her body when she walked up to you and set herself on top of you as the two of you started making out when you suddenly went for her bra.

Lexi: Getting a little handsy aren't we?

You: Just instincts. I'm just happy that we've got some alone time.

Suddenly, you and Lexi heard thumps and moans coming from Finn and Becky's room.

You: See who's louder?

Lexi: Fuck yeah.

Lexi then took off her bra and panties when she went down low and began to suck on your member and bobbed her head while she did it. Later, Lexi positioned herself over you.

Lexi: Ready?

You: Go for it.

Lexi then sat on your member and slowly slid herself onto it as she lightly moaned and began to bounce on it. After thirty minutes, Lexi began to moan louder as her and Becky were competing to see who was louder.

Lexi: Yes! Yes! Oh my god Y/N fuck me harder!!!!

Becky: Yes Fergal!! Pound the shit out of me!!

They moaned and groaned and screamed until you reached your climax and came inside of Lexi. Afterwards, Lexi put on her robe while you put on some sweat pants before you and Lexi went to go visit Finn's and Becky's room.

Lexi: We win!

Becky: Bullshit, we were louder!

You: Sorry to ruin your fun ladies, but if we're not quiet enough now, then we may just be sleeping outside.

The other members of the bullet club were staying close by in the other bedrooms of the house that everyone was staying in.

Becky: Right. Come inside then.

Without wasting time, you and Finn cracked open a couple bottles of beer while Becky and Lexi had some wine as the night went on and the four of you quietly partied until late into the night.........

======================================

A/N: Just to let you guys know.... I have like three other books to update every now and then. I may need to start an upload schedule at this rate. So I've decided that I'm gonna update two stories at random once a week. Good? Great! Also, might reveal my face this weekend, so stay tuned!