What A Twist

*2 Months Later*

You were currently backstage, waiting with the rest of the bullet club, for your cue to attack Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, during their match. A few minutes later, you and the guys run to the ring and start attacking Seth and Dean, causing a double disqualification. After Gallows and Anderson power bomb Dean, Adam pulls Dean into position for Finn to go up to the top rope and hit the coup de gra on Dean. Meanwhile, AJ used the Styles clash until you grab Seth by his hair and use the blackout on him, knocking him out cold. You and the rest of the bullet club are proud of your work and huddle together as you all raise your hands with the bullet club signs.

Backstage, you and the guys split up, except for you and Finn. The both of you head to catering to find Alexa and Becky, talking to each other until they notice the both of you before sitting down and joining them. You put your arm around Lexi before she spoke up about what's to come next.

Lexi: So... guess who's officially starting the all women's bullet club tonight?

You: What? No way!

Becky shushed you before everyone was looking at all of you funny.

You: Sorry, but wow.

Becky: Yeah. He says that it all starts tonight before Survivor Series when the bullet club takes on team WWE.

Alexa: Also babe, you and Finn announce us as the first two female members during the segment

Finn: Cool. When did he say it's gonna happen?

Becky: It's the last segment for tonight.

You: Awesome. I hope it's a long segment, cause it's gonna be short timing to lay out team WWE.

All of you chuckle before getting ready for the segment.

*2 Hours Later*

The bullet club theme hits as you all walk out to the crowd of mixed cheers. After getting in the ring, you, AJ, and Finn all have mics before you spoke first.

You: For these past few weeks, all six of us have shown what we're capable of doing to anyone that gets in our way, which sure hell includes what we did to Dean and Seth earlier tonight.

AJ: Which is why we all had a discussion last week on adding two new members to the bullet club, but boy do we have a twist for all of you.

Finn: The bullet club is officially adding the first two female members and as of this moment, everything will change.

The crowd gave mixed chants about this.

Finn: Without further a do, now to introduce the first of the two female members of the bullet club.

Finn points to the stage before Becky's theme plays as the crowd goes nuts. Becky walks out in a bc top and smiles as she stood on the stage and took it all in. Her music stops before you speak into the mic.

You: And now for the official second female member of the bullet club!

You point to the stage, same as Finn, when Alexa's theme hit. The crowd went crazier than the last time as Alexa walked out with a similar outfit to Becky's. They both walk to the ring and join the rest of the bullet club until Triple H's theme played and he walked out.

Triple H: For weeks now, all of you have brought nothing, but trouble to this whole establishment. Which is why at Survivor Series, I challenge all of you to a 6 on 6 tag team elimination match involving the six of you vs me and five others of my choosing.

You smirk before you speak again

You: We accept. But just who do you plan to have join you?

Triple H:........... these men