*

It had almost been a week since I'd seen anyone, I've never been this sick before. Hot/cold flushes, dizziness and body sore. I layed in my room surrounded by darkness, every time I attempted to move I could feel sharp pains all over my body. I fell back to sleep and was woken by voices coming from down stairs.

"What's wrong with her Dennis?" I heard a low dominant voice coming from the kitchen and I slowly drifted back to sleep..

**************************

I woke up the next day and felt a little bit better, Sarah was standing at the end of my bed. "Honey you look so much better then you were these past couple days" she almost ran out of breath "I didn't know what was happening. I got the pack Dr to come in a few times, your arm had gotten infected.. which will explain why you weren't feeling to well..." she looked worried "I feel a little better" I said trying to clear my throat "but it doesn't explain why you've taken so long to heal, I've never seen this before" her face was filled with mixed emotions...

*************************

I layed in bed until til it was lunch time. My energy levels were coming back to normal and I was starting to feel a whole lot fitter then before. I rolled over and tried to get out of bed, I stumbled a little before getting my balance. I paced my room a few times before I felt like myself again... phew I stink, I seriously need to take a shower. Sarah came through the doors I guess she heard me walking around. "You shouldn't be out of bed you silly girl!" Sarah was almost yelling at me. "I'm fine, I really need a shower" I replied back. Her eyes looked over my body and then her face soften "well you do look alot better almost one hundred percent if I don't say so myself.. and you definitely need a shower" she giggled and embraced me with a hug. Sarah helped me gather my things before she decided to go "alright Reign, I'll just be down the hall yell if you need anything" she walked out and looked at me carefully once again. I got into the shower, the water felt amazing... I stayed in there for at least forty five minutes. I got out dried my hair and body, put on the sweats and jersey Sarah had picked out. Although they weren't flattering they were comfortable, just what I needed right now. I walked into my bedroom and it was so tidy, my bed sheets had been changed and made up again.. The light from outside was shinning in and all the windows were open. No doubt it was Sarah while I was in the shower.

I walked downstairs towards the kitchen Sarah and Dennis were making lunch "sweet heart, you look like new again" Dennis said as he walked over and gave me a big bear hug.. I hugged him back it felt good, it almost felt like I was hugging my own father. "Yeah I feel much better" I breathed while embracing his hug.. we all sat at the table eating our beautiful turkey sandwiches, I scoffed down about four, a handful of oreos and a glass of milk. I was starving, I let a little burp. Dennis and Sarah both laughed at me "well you're definitely eating like someone who's feeling better" Sarah said. I looked at the calendar and it was Thursday, wow I've been out almost four days.. I looked at Sarah as if she read my mind "I put your phone on the charger, I knew you will need it once you got better" she said while eating the last bite of her sandwich.

I walked over to the counter and switched it on.. seven missed calls and three messages from sam, all wishing me a speedy recovery.... twelve missed calls from Jackson and six text messages

*********Jacksons Cell*********
Reign! I've been calling pick up please.

*********Jacksons Cell***********
Have I done something wrong? Why won't you answer your phone.

********Jacksons Cell**********
I just want to know if you wanna hang out today?
Jax.

*******Jacksons Cell*********
I'm not trying to be a stalker or anything but can you at least message me back.
Jax.