waiting game

thnx for reading :) 

don't

forget

vote

comment

share

*******************************************************************************************************

Derek's P.O.V

argh! get over her will you Derek, shes not alpha material. I need a confident mate a strong mate not her Ashleigh had everything i ever wanted, she was beautiful confident and damn was she a good kisser, Reign had nothing on Ashleigh.

Well she was beautiful and maybe just maybe she wasn't as shy as i thought, besides i barely knew her. Snap out of it Derek why are you even comparing her to Ashleigh, Ashleigh is the girl for me and no one else that's final iv made up my mind.

My mate my inner wolf growled. Fuck up! We don't need her she's a nobody....

I left the office, i couldn't be in there any longer i didn't want my feelings to start taking over. Im to strong for that, I could get any girl i wanted why was she any different. I headed to my home room " Mr Warren, late as usual i see." i looked up at my teacher she glared at me waiting for an answer " so what is it this time huh? you forgot to set the alarm, or maybe it was some magical ferries that came down in the middle of the night and turned it off. " she stood there with her hand folded across her chest. 

I was always late to school and i always had the most outrageous excusses, i just couldnt wait till i turned 18 and i'll be out here i'll legally be an adult and the new alpha of the pack...

" yeah well sorry Mrs K. Ive got nothing for you today, better luck tomorrow maybe i'll be abducted by aliens. " i laughed and shook my head. I walked over to her desk and put my late slip on the table. I gave her a smirk and winked at her, she blushed and huffed she looked mad, hey what was she gonna do.

I sat there with the boy's from my pack they were all chatting away and throwing paper around the class. I sat there and stared out into space why was she still on my mind. I was interrupted as soon as the bell rang.

RINGGGG!!!!!

 I walked over to Ashleigh's home room, i do it every morning "hey babe" Ashleigh said leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek "hi baby" i replied. I heard a growl i looked up to see where it was coming from, i saw her again Reign, she was looking at me with such a pained expression on her face, her fists started to clinch those beautiful soft brown eyes looking straight into mine.

Snap out of it Derek " what are you looking" i growled back at her.....she winced as soon as i said it, she began to mutter something under her breath i didn't hear her i just put my arm around Ashleigh "c'mon babe lets go" i said in my most sexy voice.

We walked away, laughing a joking at each other, i looked back over my shoulder she still stood there looking confused her fists still clinched. Maybe she was strong. No what are you talking about Derek stop it.

Mine my inner wolf growled Fuck up! You don't know what i want..... 

Reign's P.O.V

He growled at me "what are you looking at" i winced i didn't know what to do my fists were clinched that bitch! i muttered to myself who does she think she is with my mate. I stood there in the middle of the hall way he's my mate so why is he doing this to me.I should be the one he puts his arm around i should be the one calling him babe not her me.

I continued my day as normal i had chemistry last Sam was in my class she always sat next to me her mate was Thomas he was the same age as Derek and they were friends. We hardly spoke but today was different "you live in the pack house right" i whispered, she looked at me with a confused look on her face she nodded "of course, you know i do" she giggled. What stupid question i thought to myself, i giggled back "that's right, sorry don't mind me I'm just having one of those days" i smirked.

"so does Ashleigh go around there munch?" i asked trying to hide the anger in my voice as i said her name. "yeah of course she's Derek's girlfriend, she practically lives there" she said grinning as if nothing was wrong.

I growled at the thought her even sharing a bed with my mate "woah are you ok? Ive never heard you growl before let alone seen you change" she looked at me her eyes staring right into mine i tried to hide my anger, the thought of that bitch staying there with my mate.

"yeah im fine, like i said im just having one of those days." i gave a little sigh. Calm down Reign i said to myself.

My mate my inner wolf growled again...

"whats up with all these questions Reign?" she said in a soft tone looking at me waiting for a response back.

RINGGGGGG!

The bell rang and cut our conversation short, i quickly packed my book into my bag and stood up "well looks like it's home time ehy" i said in a sheepish voice, Sam looked at me her face panned over mine, I'm sure she was trying to figure out why i was acting stranger then my usual self

"ok then ill see you tomorrow Sam, bye" she nodded at me and waved 'bye" her voice was unsure. I quickly walked out of the school and jumped into my jeep, Ive always wanted one Sarah bought it for my 16th birthday, i was over the moon about it, it was black with black tinted windows and of course black rims. Sarah always jokes about it saying it looks just like a werewolf but a metal version.

She hasn't seen me in my wolf form before, no one here has seen me in my wolf form and if she had seen me in my wolf form she'll know why my jeep is black on black. My fur is pitch black with a streak of brown running down the left side of my fur. My father said i had gotten that from my mother her fur was a golden brown and her eyes a tint of yellow every one who knew my mother said i looked just like her, but when i was in wolf form i looked just like my father, except he has streaks of grey through his fur, i guess that's what happen's when you get older