New Friends

thnx again for reading

plz keep reading

vote

comment

share

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Reign's P.O.V

I went inside to use the bathroom, i heard a deep husky voice laughing hysterically in the lounge, i kept walking with my head down, trying not to bring any attention to myself. He walked into by accident not even taken note. I felt sparks as soon as we touched, he put his hands on either sides of my shoulders to move me out of his way, i looked into those tantalizing hazel eye's my mate i muttered under my breath. I know he heard me, he winced as soon as i said it.

He took his hands of me his eyes went narrow "what did you say?" he hissed I looked down at the floor shit stupid werewolf ears. I didn't know what to say my inner wolf started to take over.

My mate, i need him i want him "my mate" i whispered sheepishly, my heart was pounding as i waited for a reply, those beautiful hazel eyes staring right at me so intense. "what are you talking about, silly girl i don't even know you." he hissed again his eyes were narrow they turned a dark shade of green. He wouldn't even look at me anymore he quickly turned and headed outside to the patio, Ashleigh ran up to him and gave a peck on the cheek "baby i missed you, you took so long" she said smiling at him, he leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips, he looked at me through the window. I turned away i couldn't stand to see him kiss her, i stared at the cupboard's in shock. i lifted my hand to my face i rubbed my face in disbelief am i dreaming.

I couldnt stay there any longer i ran to the front door, my eyes swelled up, i could feel the tears building up from the back of my eyes, i opened the front door and ran out down the drive way i got to my jeep, Fuck my keys where are they i stood there with one hand on the door handle and the other across my chest, i could feel my heart breaking i couldn't breath i looked at my face in the reflection of the window, i could see my eyes all red tears running down my cheeks i wiped them away and headed back inside.

I got inside and slammed the door i went to the kitchen because that was the last place i remember having my keys, i turned and i saw him standing outside staring at me with those beautiful hazel eye's, i looked away i didn't want to see me cry, i suppose im like my father.

I wiped my face and walked towards the front door. "Reign are you alright?" i could hear Sam her voice sounded worried. I turned away not looking at anyone with my head down i ran back out the front door "Reign! Wait where are you going?" i could still hear her calling out to me, i flung my car door open as if i were gonna rip it off its hinges. I started the ignition and spun my jeep around almost crashing into the tree.

I let it all out in my truck i drove straight out of there, i had to get away anywhere but here. I kept driving i didn't look back i drove until i ran out of petrol, " shit!, shit!, shit! " i kept yelling out repeating myself i slammed my hand's on the steering wheel and layed my forehead against it.

I was in some small town i could see the lights from the road, i sat in my truck for hours letting all my tears run down my face, what am i going to do i sat there staring at the town lights a head of me.

I finally got out of my jeep and walked towards the boot of the car, i knew i had an empty gas tank in there.... I looked around the roads where dead no one around for miles. I continued to walk trying not to think about what had just happened.

I could hear some foot steps coming from the bushes, i picked up my pace and didn't turn back the noise was getting louder, i lifted my head up and sniffed the air, i could smell it i wasn't sure who it was but it was definitely another, scent it was getting closer and the smell was getting stronger. 

I could hear the fallen leaves crushing under their foot prints, i stopped and the noise stopped, i continued walking maybe i was just imagining things. I heard a loud growl coming out from the bush, i turned around and got into a fighting stance, who ever this person was i seriously wasn't in the mood for a brawl. "what the fuck do you want?" i screamed towards the bushes he came running out towards me, i turned around and ran as fast as i could i knew i couldn't run fast enough not in my human form.

All of a sudden i felt my clothes tarring and turned into my wolf form, i spun around i quickly got into a defence stance, i wasn't gonna give in with out a fight, he looked at me as if to challenge me, i knew he was cocky i could see a slight wolfish smirk on his face.

He came rushing towards me it all happened so fast i could feel the pain in my arm, he had sunken his jaw's into my arm, it hurt like hell, i turned my head around and bit his ear he let go, we stared each other down as if it was a bad western movie, having a brawl in the middle of the street at night. He ran for me again this time i quickly moved to the side i just able to dodge him i wrapped my teeth around his throat.

He let out a loud yelping sound, i didn't wanna risk it, i kept holding on to him until he dropped to the ground and changed back to his human form. I looked away knowing he was naked.

" ahahahaha!........ahahahaha!" he was on the floor laughing hysterically. I was confused what was so funny "damn iv never been beaten up by a girl before, I'm glad none of my friends where here to see this, i'll never hear the end of it" he said still laughing i heard him get up and run into the bushes.

"well you can look now i promise you I'm not that ugly" he chuckled i turned to look at him Wow he's actually quite cute abit rough around the edges but hey I'm not complaining, especially with a six pack like that damn! "like what you see huh? C'mon on now girl don't start drawling" he said with a big cheesy smile " so are you gonna stay like that all night?. You do know you'll scare of all the locals right" I couldn't change into my human form and have a my body exposed to him no way. 

I suddenly felt something hit my face it was a shirt "here put this on until we find you something else to wear in town, I'm sure the petrol station will have something more flattering for you. I'm guessing that's your jeep broken down up the road." he looked at me waiting for a response. I growled back at him "ok ok i'll turn around but if you want me to watch im more then happy too" he smirked.

I growled again and narrowed my eyes at him. I went behind the bush and turned back into my human form, slipping his t-shirt over my head it went mid-thigh i walked out of the bush pulling the shirt down with my hand. He scanned over my body with his dark black eyes "well what can i say, your a damn good fighter and you look damn sexy in my shirt" he said then winked " I'm Jackson by the way Jackson Tamer and may i ask who you are, gorgeous lady wearing my shirt" he smirked witch kind of made me blush. "Reign" i looked away trying not to stare at his six pack "well the Reign shell we?"