Return Of Friends.

So I've been trying to edit a few chapters, but wattpad doesn't want to cooperate with me lol.. I apologise for the grammar & spelling errors. I update/upload late at night when I can't sleep and the last thing I want to do is proof read for my mistakes.

So enjoy, vote, comment, etc.

Reign P.O.V

I fell asleep on the couch, jumping in surprise when I felt my phone vibrating. I reached into my pocket fumbling with it between my fingers as I pulled it out.

"hello" my voice was raspy.
"how come you didn't show up" Sarah's sounded concerned.
"sorry I must of fell asleep" I yawned looking at the time on my phone.
"are you coming home tonight." she asked hopefull.
"probably not, I'll see you tomorrow. I have to pick Jackson up from the airport in the morning. I'll come around for dinner, is it ok if they join" I yawned again.
"ok ill see you for dinner" her voice was soft.
"bye" I breathed and hung up the phone.

I looked in the pizza box I had sitting on the coffee table, grabbing out a slice to eat. I managed to keep myself busy all day, by cleaning up the house and didn't have time to think of Derek.

Laying across the sofa I thought of the night before. I felt terrible for not talking to him today.

I stayed up all night thinking of what to say when I saw Derek. Not realising that the sun was starting to appear. Looking at the time I flipped out.
Shit, I better go.
I grabbed my car keys and headed straight out the door.

I arrived to the airport on time. Maybe I should have stayed the night at Sarah's, I forgot I had to drive past their town to get to the airport it would had saved me at least a hour and a half.

~~~~

"Reign!" I saw willow walk towards me waving.
I smiled once I saw her.
She gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. "hey" I replied.
I looked around for Jackson.
"hey beautiful" hearing his familia voice call out. "Jackson" I gave him a huge hug. "my two favorite people in the world" I laughed. "I'm so glad yous are finally here" I sighed.
"we missed you too" Willow gave me a hug.

~~~

We headed straight back to Sarah's, thanks to the traffic it took us longer then usual to get back.
"is it alright with yous, I promised Sarah we'll have dinner with them tonight." Jackson smiled and nodded his head.
We walked into the house, Sarah embraced Jackson with a bear hug and he shook Dennis' hand.
"well who do we have here" they both looked confused as Willow walked in. "this is my best friend Willow" I beamed. "Willow this is Sarah and Dennis, they've been looking after me ever since I moved over." I smiled.

Sarah gave her a hug.
"well it's nice to meet you Willow" both Dennis and Sarah said simultaneously.
"have you come for a holiday" Sarah asked curiously.
I laughed and shook my head.
"actually Willow and Jackson" I beamed. Jackson cut me off mid sentence.
"Willow is my mate" Jackson said proudly. Sarah gave a big grin and hugged both Jackson and Willow once again.

~~~~

"I can't believe you went all that way and found your mate" Sarah smiled at Jackson and Willow who were holding hands on the couch.
"I know and to make things even better her best friend is my best friend" Jackson replied laughing.
I smiled at them both.
'it was definitely fate" Sarah beamed.

It was just after lunch and we still had a long way til dinner. "are yous hungry" I looked at Willow.
"actually I feel pretty tired" she yawned and gave me a weak smile.
"yup jet lag, Jackson take her to your room" I giggled.
"you have a room here" Willow looked surprised.
"it's just the guest room I used when I was here. " he smiled.
"yes go get some rest you must be tired" Sarah nodded.