New Bonds

thnks for reading :)

plz keep reading.......

comment

vote

share

*************************************************************************************************************

Reign's P.O.V

I rolled over and stretched my arms out, i sat up in my bed and looked outside damn what a nice day. I walked over to my bathroom and had a quick shower, i slipped on a white tank top and some dark skinny leg jeans, i walked over to the mirror and put my hair in a messy bun i could hear Sarah down stairs getting inpatient with me "Reign you better be up, don't forget we got the pack meeting today." she yelled out..

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen "morning" i let out a yawn...."oh c'mon Reign sit down and have something to eat we gotta leave soon" she looked into my eyes with a smirk "don't you want to see Derek today? " she chuckled not meaning to poke fun at me...

"ha ha ha very funny, actually Ive got to pick something up from the mall, can i meet you there?" i lied, trying to hide it i looked away and walked over to the table "sure as long as you go straight to the pack house after." she grabbed her bag and keys then headed to the front door.

I sat down at the table and got stuck into my breakfeast YUMMY!. Sarah was a great cook she even taught me a few things " a way to a man's heart is his through his stomach don't forget that. You might be bonded to you'r mate by birth, but there's no harm in cooking him a lovely meal don't you think, beside's the nicer the meal the better reward you get later on that night" she would always say while cooking and laughing to her self....

I walked around the house blasting Rihanna - Hypnotized on my sound system, i would slide down the banister of the stairs, and randomly start dancing and singing like there were no tomorrow. My brother Dwayne would always laugh at me when we where back home, he never liked to be shown up from me so he'l bust of one his break dancing moves, i'll turn around and start doing the running man. We always had fun together, i missed him so much, he was going to come down for a visit, i didn't know when, hopefully it'l be soon....

Dennis had already left, he was one of the elders, if he wasn't at the pack house he'll be here or at work, he was always busy....

I sat on the couch nervous. What do i say to him i had alot of things running through my head, i was interrupted when i felt my cell phone vibrating in my pocket i turned the music down, it was Sarah "hello" i sat there with my foot tapping on the floor "where are you? Ive been waiting for a an hour, your late" i could hear she was getting mad on the other side of the line "sorry Sarah, i lost track of the time I'm on my way" i didn't mean to upset her my voice sounded sincere.

I grabbed my keys and jumped in the jeep, i turned up the volume on my sound system, Dennis had installed it for me, he knew i loved listening to loud music. Sean kingston's letting go ( Dutty Love ) was playing on the radio, i sat there bopping my head to the beat and singing out " dutty, dutty, dutty, dutty. " every time it got the chorus.

I drove to the pack house and pulled up the drive way, Sam came walking out I guess she heard me coming up the drive, i forgot to turn the music down, and i was still sitting there bopping my head. I turned the music down and opened the door i swung my leg out remembering to get my key's out of the ignition this time.

I looked up at the house and heard Sam "hey Reign where have you been, your only a hour late this time." she giggled i guess she was referring to my being late to school yesterday. "hey Sam, yeah i know i just had to run by the mall and pick something up. Did i miss anything important?" i used a more soft tone of voice, i lied i didn't like to lieing to Sam i liked her,  she was always so friendly and bubbly.

" uuummm... no, just a bunch of old people tryna sort out Blaine and Izzy's wedding" she smirked. Izzy is Derek's sister so everyone in the pack is involved in the wedding one way or another, with their father being the alpha and everything, i suppose that's only natural and with Derek who's only got one more year till he turns 18 then he'l be taking over and becoming alpha.

I followed her into the house i saw all the elder's sitting in the lounge, i suppose they were still organising the wedding.... "well look who decided to grace us with her presence" i heard a chirpy voice coming from the kitchen, i looked over and saw Shelly and Dakota sitting on the stools smirkn at me "hey girl's" i looked at them both and smiled i walked into the kitchen and joined them at the counter top.

I leaned against it with my back trying fix the hem on my top that was annoying the shit out of me "so what role are you girl's playing in the wedding?" i smirked at them "were just gonna help with what ever needs to be done, the elders pretty much have everything under control" Shelly said with a smile....

I could smell his scent i tried to follow where it was coming from "come outside on the patio every ones out there, were having a BBQ later today are you gonna stay" Shelly looked at me with hope in her eyes. I couldn't turn her down besides i hardly visit the pack house and its Saturday its not like i have anything else planed "urm...yeah sure" i hesitated for a while then followed them outside to the patio.

There he was, my mate i instantly felt butterfly's as i looked at him with my fists clenched, it was her, Ashleigh she had her arm wrapped around his neck and was sitting on his lap, my face screwed up my eyes narrowed at her i couldn't stop glaring "hey Reign nice to see you here" A deep husky voice chuckled, i snapped my head to the side and looked at him " hey Thomas fancy seeing you here." i smirked back at him " everyone you remember Reign" he looked at me with a smile "oh shut up Thomas don't poke fun at her" i heard a chirpy voice snap "its all good Sam he means no harm, i know hes only joking." i looked at him with a innocent smile.

The BBQ was nice, i sat with Sam,Shelly and Dakota but Dakota spent most of her time with her mate. We talked alot really getting to know each other especially me and Sam. I zoned out a few times i couldn't help it, i kept seeing her with my mate, i growled a few times when she would look at me.