wedding bells.

Reigns POV

I received a invitation in the mail to Derek's sisters wedding, it wasn't only addressed to me but for Jackson aswell.

"Wow who's that for babe " he asked as he glimpsed over at me reading the invitation.

"Believe it or not but it's a invitation to Derek's sister wedding" I said gob smacked. He looked at me a bit shocked aswell "and that's not the only thing, you are invited aswell." I continued to read the cream and red invitation...

Jackson was in fits laughing "you can't be serious? I mean after all that ass hole put you through I hope your not thinking of going?" He stared at me waiting for a reaction. I just stood there in shock it had almost been three months since I've seen anyone. "You know what babe, we've got this... give Sam a ring and let them know we'll be there." He gave me a kiss on the cheek as I stood there in shock. "What no, we can't go!" I said.

"We can't or you don't want to? It's about time we faced that prick... I don't care what you say Reign, we're going even if I have to drag you there." He looked at me stirn.

I pouted and walked to the bathroom.. The wedding is in a week. "We haven't got anything to wear" I yelled out.

"My sister left a few dresses in a box outside in shed have look through.. I've got a old suit from my dad I can wear.. your not getting out of this one " he yelled back.

I looked through the boxes and all I found was a bunch of old worn dresses. I can't wear these to a wedding I'll look like a joke... I pulled out the last dress.. A deep purple/plum coloured sleeveless dress it looked almost like new. I quickly tried it on, it had a neted see through top just above the breast area and a wavey bottom that just flowed it was actually pretty stunning.

********************

We headed over to the house I started to get nervous and couldn't stop sweating... Jackson put his hand around my neck. "Calm down babe it's ok" he whispered into my ear.

"Please don't leave my side today, please!" I replied back...

We pulled up in the cab and I noticed my jeep still sitting in the same plce I left it last time I was here. "Looks like no one called a tow truck for your jeep" Jackson laughed as he payed the cab driver...

I took in a deep breath as we stood outside the doors of the pack house. "Are you ready?" Jackson asked "No, I'm having second thoughts" I replied as soon as I spoke the door flung open it was sam standing there in her beautiful champagne colored dress "they're here!" She yelled.

She grabbed me and squeezed me so tight I could hardly breath. She let go and soon I was embraced by Sarah who had tears running down her face. "Darling I've missed you" she sobbed. I hugged her back with a few stray tears in my eyes.

"Thank you, thank you for looking after her" she then turned and gave Jackson a huge hug.

"The pleasures all mine. How could I say no to that beautiful face" he laughed.

I scanned the room the house it was beautiful, candles and white petals had been placed all around... and there was a slight scent of vanilla in the air no doubt it was from the candles.

"Come darling we should go take our seats, everything is set up outside." Sarah grabbed my hand and led me towards the back yard.

As soon as I walked out the door I could see everyone staring at me, I started to turn red. Jackson put his hand on Sarah shoulder and said "don't worry I've got it from here" Sarah let go of my hand and straight away Jackson grabbed intertwining his fingers with mine. "I won't ever leave you side babe, it's me and you till the end." He whispered in my ear. I let out a little giggle "it sort of like we're getting married" I joked.

Jackson couldn't stop laughing.. "Hey, not to fast babe." He replied.

We walked over to the tent which was also decorated in beautiful whit roses all round and a lovely canopy at the end of the alter. We took our seats and I couldn't help but look around the familure faces... I spotted Ashley at the front messing with her hair, she looked right at me and gave me a smirk.. I stared back and gave her the best death stair ever....

The groom was standing at the alter, then the music started playing. Everyone stood as the bride was making her way down the aisle.. I looked up at saw those big hazel eyes looking at me.. it was Derek walking his sister down the aisle. I quickly looked away, as I was reminded of that night he officially said he didn't want me. Jackson put his arm around my waist and pulled me close, for a brief minute Derek and his sister came to a stand still while walking down the aisle... He looked at us with anger in his eyes, then continued to walk. He handed his sister over to her mate and sat down in the front row...

The ceremony was beautiful, although I was distracted by everyone else who would glimpse over to look at Me and Jackson and then whisper into each others ear.... "this was a bad idea" I whispered to Jackson. He held my hand and shook his head as he pretended to watch the ceremony, I knew he was bored because every now and again he would yawn and pretend he was listening...

The reception was even better. There was another big tent set up around the other side of the yard. Me Jackson sat down at our designated seats and ate all our food... He ordered the fish while I went for the chicken, we both took turns at swapping our meals to taste test which was better... we got a few awkward looks from people sitting at our table but Jackson didn't seem to notice... After the speeches were over, and the bride and grooms first dance Jackson stood up and blushed... "I'm not very good at it but would you like to dance." He said with a big grin on his face. I looked around and I could see sams jaw drop, Thomas was also looking at us with a disapproving look. "C'mon babe don't leave me hanging" Jackson said as he put his hand out waiting for my reply. I took his hand and we walked over to the dance floor. It was a slow song, we swayed and moved awkwardly around the dance floor... everyone was looking at us Jackson tilted my head up and it seemed like he was going to kiss me on the lips... I didn't know what to do... I felt a hand grabbing my arm I spun around and it was Derek.

"What do you think you're doing Rogue!" He yelled. Everyone went quiet... The music stopped playing and the boys quickly gathered behind Derek waiting for him to give the order to attack. "How dare you even think about kissing her." His face was turning red his hand gripped around my arm and it was starting to hurt.. I winced he wouldn't let go.... "let her go, you're hurting her!" Jackson yelled back. "No, she's mine" spat Derek.

Every one gasped, I didn't know what to do. I pushed Derek away and stood next to Jackson... "since when did you care? You weren't there all those nights she cried herself to sleep, you weren't there for her when she felt like dieing every day... I told you before Derek when you realized what you've lost you'll have to go through me to get her back... and i won't let her go easily." Jackson put his hand on my shoulder then stepped forward. Before I knew it Derek had rushed forward and tackled Jackson on the ground they were fighting... Ashley ran over to try and pull them apart which failed she looked at me "you bitch, why did you come here" she yelled and rushed for me... I quickly side stepped and Sam had stopped her before she tried to attack me again. "You heard the alpha, he doesn't want you anymore.. He wants his true mate Reign" she said smug.. Ashley ran away in tears. I couldn't take it anymore... I yelled at both of them "STOP IT!" They both looked at me and parted... I helped Jackson to his feet "Sarah, please take us back home" I looked at Derek with tears in my eyes "Reign, please I'm sorry" Derek reached out for my hand as I walked away...

I helped Jackson to Sarahs car...

We got back to Dennis and Sarahs place. Jackson had a few scratches over his eye and little bit of bruising but he was starting to heal up... He had a hot shower and put some of Dennis' clothes on.. "It's fine for you two to stay the night... Jackson you can sleep in the guest room down the hall" Sarah said. Before walking toward the kitchen.