Stand Up

Reign POV

I wasn't going to lie I wanted to just walk over to him and give him the biggest hug he looked hurt... "I'm sorry! I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but please " he looked sincere..

I didn't say a word, he searched my eyes and continued to walk towards me.. I noticed he had a deep cut above his eye, I could smell the liquor on his breath. I put my hand up in front of me " stop" I said, as he looked at me with guilt. I walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, grabbed the antiseptic and a few wipes.. When I entered the kitchen again I told him to sit, he walked over to the stool and sat down.. "what have you done to yourself? I asked as I put a bit of antiseptic on the wipe and leaned forward to apply.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, this was the closest I have ever been to him." I was being stupid, I had to much to drink.. I couldn't stop thinking of you and.. " I cut him off mid sentence "well you shouldn't have been so stupid and irresponsible. what if anything terrible were to happen to you" just the thought of anything bad happening to him almost tore my heart in two.. I placed the wipe covered in antiseptic on his cut, he didn't flinch, he just stared right into my eyes, watching me, holding my gaze..

I felt his hand move up my bare legs.. I had almost forgotten I was wearing nothing but his t-shirt. Sparks started flying between us, my knees almost buckled.. I tried to pull away and he stood up, grabbing  my waist and pulled me closer.. I pushed him away again.

"you hurt me, out of everyone in this whole world Derek - you are the most important person to me... And you threw it back in my face, not once but twice" I let out a soft sob.. He walked forward to hold out his arms.. I moved backwards and put up my hand "stop! I don't think I can do this you've hurt me enough.. And I'm sick of the way I feel every day, pain, loneliness, depressed.. I need to be strong and let you go" I said with tears running down my cheeks.. "if you truly wanted me Derek you would have never of hurt me in the first place!" I couldn't believe what I was saying.. My inner wolf was clawing to get out.. Nooo! Reign don't do this to us... He's ours, he's mine, no! She was screaming at me.

I felt a sharp pain I  my stomach.. I looked at his eyes those beautiful hazel eyes,were full of pain, guilt and darkness.. He came forward to try and plead I held up my hand again and moved back... I turned around and headed towards the door.. I ran across the lawn as fast as I could.. I felt his t-shirt rip as I turned into my wolf self. I ran back to Sarah and Dennis' house.