New Bonds

thanks everyone keep reading :):)

dont forget 

vote

comment

share :)

************************************************************************************************************

Reign's P.O.V

I played with the remote in my hand. I could hear pots and pans banging in the kitchen, Dennis must be home from work. He always goes straight to the kitchen after work, Sarah always has a snack ready for him just before dinner.

I stretched my legs across the sofa and wrapped my hands around the back of my head to support my neck as a pillow. I flicked the TV onto the MTV channel Jersey Shore was on i love Jersey Shore, i sat there watching the series, it had finished and i still lay-ed there stretched out across the lounge.

I wondered what he was doing right this very second, could he be thinking of me as well? I lay-ed there questioning myself. I sat myself up in the sofa, and got to my feet, stretched my arms above my head and headed towards the kitchen.

Dennis was already gone must of ate his snack and went outside somewhere. I looked around in the fridge what to eat what to eat, i reached in grabbed out a can of coke this will do, i got up on my tip toes to reach the crisps at the back of the cupboard.

What a way to spend a Friday night. I walked around the house humming random songs in my head while i nodded at the same time, our new house was huge. It felt abit lonely at times only because Sarah and Dennis's room was on the other side of the house, at the same time i loved it because i had one side of the house to myself so i had alot of privacy.

"lets order in?" i could hear Sarah yelling out from her office, i nodded as if she could see me "pizza?" i yelled back i loved pizza it was my favourite "sure why did i have a feeling you'l say that" she yelled back, i could hear her chuckle.

I ran to the phone and pulled myself up on the table, i sat there waiting for them to answer. " hi could i get a large pepperoni pizza, a large Hawaiian pizza and garlic bread please" i said with a chirpy voice swinging my legs back and forwards as i sat on the table " sure would you like anything Else with that? " the voice on the other side of line said " urm nope, that's it thanks " i chirped " that'l be $23.50 your pizza should be delivered in 15 minutes, thanks for calling. " the voice on the other said then shortly after hung up the phone.

DING-DONG

I ran to the door with the money in my hand yey pizza's here. I opened the door "so that's $23.50" the boy said with his head down looking at the receipt, he had a hat on i couldn't see his face but knew his scent, i smell it on Sam all the time in chemistry it was her mate.

"hey Thomas" i gave a smile and held out my hand with the money. He looked up and smiled back at me with a mischievous look in his eyes "hey Reign, how ya doin? Not going tonight ehy?" he smirked " no not tonight just feel like relaxing" i stood there smiling waiting for my pizza. "so you not goin out either i take it?" i said while he was handing me the pizza.

"yeah after work. I finish in a hour might go hang with the boys at the pack house. I know Sam will be waiting up for me" he winked as he said it, i gave out a soft chuckle "well tell her i said hi for me then" i took the pizza it was so hot the bottom of the box burnt my palm, damn now that's gonna blister i thought to myself.

"sure thing" Thomas turned around and walked towards his truck. I grabbed the door knob with my free hand ready to close it "hey are you coming to the pack meeting tomorrow?" he yelled as he jumped in his car....."urm yeah maybe i don't know. Sarah wants me to go so i'll probably be dragged into it." i smirked at him he smiled back "yeah well it'l be good to see you there we rarely get to see you at the pack house, i know Sam will be happy to see you" he waved and got in his car i waved back and shut the door with my foot as i turned around.

Yum i could smell the pizza, i took it over to the kitchen and put it on the bench, i leaned on the bench, i opened the box and put my face over the pizza yum i thought to myself as i breathed in the smell of it. I took 2 slices and put it on the plate. I walked into the lounge and plonked myself onto the couch eating my pizza still nothing good on TV.

I washed my plate up and put the rest of the pizza in the fridge, Sarah wasn't hungry and Dennis ordered Chinese, he wasn't a big fan of pizza. I walked in the lounge and switched the tv off. "night" i yelled out, don't know why but i like hearing the echo of my voice through out the house cause it was so big. "good night dear" i heard Dennis from the room "night honey, sweet dreams" i heard a soft giggle following after. I knew what she meant.

I took my sweats off i like sleeping in my underwear, i feel more comfortable. I crawled into my bed and let out a big sigh....

I thought of him all night wondered what he was doing i looked at the time shit! It was 1:30, i lay-ed here for hours thinking of him i couldn't sleep, wish he was here next to me. I cringed at the thought of her Ashleigh sleeping with him that bitch how dare she.

My mate A soft growl echoed in my room.

Go to sleep Reign, deal with it in the morning its been a long day. I layed there staring out the window my eyes getting heavy i slowly drifted of to sleep.

"wakey wakey honey time to get up" i could faintly here Sarah calling out to me from the kitchen, she must be cooking break feast. Mmmm i could smell it bacon eggs yum i felt so tired i had no energy at all, that was one thing i didn't enjoy about Sarah she wakes up early every morning.