Sorry.

Derek p.o.v

I couldn't stand to see him there, with her, she's mine... He tried to kiss her, my Reign in front of everyone on the dance floor. Who the fuck did he think he was..

I sat on the edge of the diving cliff, in the darkness lonely.. It's all my fault. Why didn't I listen to you sooner. Yes now look, we're sitting here.. Drunk, lonely and miserable. My inner wolf replied back to me.. I took another swig of the bottle of Jack Daniels I stole from the wedding... Fuck, fuck, fuck! What did I do.. I don't deserve her.. I let my thoughts run wild through my head, as I stared at the water.. I don't know what I was thinking, all of a sudden I felt air brush through my hair and realised the water was getting closer and closer.. I felt a sharp pain hit my head, I felt cold and wet..

I thought I was dead.. I thought an angel was staring down at me I was wrong, I wasn't dead.. But she was the most beautiful angel I had ever seen. I blanked out yet again...

I could feel my body jumping up and down, I was going in and out of consciousness.. When I finally woke, my head was throbbing and I was at the pack house, laying at the back door of the kitchen.. I knew it wasn't a dream I could smell her beautiful scent.

As soon as everyone left and I was alone with Reign in the kitchen.. I apologized, but her face was blank, it's as if she didn't know what to say.. as if I had lost her... She examined my face, she left and returned with some wipes. I did as she ordered and sat down... She leaned in closer to me, her scent was tantalizing.. Her hair altho was wet and a bit matted hung off her shoulders. She's beautiful, her eyes had so much pain, because of me.. She stared back at me, they looked empty.. She looked at me with hurt and heart break. I couldn't help myself I reached up her legs were soft like silk, my fingers were trailing up..

She stopped me and pushed away no! Mine, mine! My inner wolf growled I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.. She pushed away again and kept her distance..

She explained how she felt, how I made her feel. I was shattered I just wanted her but she no longer wanted me.. If I wanted her I would have to prove myself..With no hesitation..

she left..