M.I.A

Hi guys, so I've been M.I.A for a while lol....

It's 3 o'clock in the morning and stumbled across this.... so I thought I'll add more to the story :)

Enjoy!

*****************

Reigns P.O.V

I looked at Sam, should I tell her? I didn't know if I could... I just shook my head, I was confused as to what to tell her..

"No, this shirt belongs to a friend of mine... I plan to give it back to him when I see him again" I murmured. she looked at me with a weird look on her face, that wasn't the answer she was waiting for. "Really Reign? I didn't want to know about the t-shirt unless it belonged to your mate!" She wined "since you won't give me any clues I'll ask you this second question. Who is this friend you speak of? How come none us know him or his scent?" She looked even more confused.

I paned accross the room as if I was looking for an answering on the wall in front of me. I didn't want to lie, but I couldn't tell her the truth either. "I met him while I went jogging in the woods one day. He's not from around here, he's from another town" I said, trying to make every last word sound truthfull. She looked at me and tried to study my face. she wasn't 100% certain if I was telling the truth or not.

There was an awkward silence, before we knew it the silence had been broken by the noises coming from the woods. "The boys are back" she said with excitement in her voice, I knew why she was excited.  "Hey baby" she jumped up out her seat and walked accross the grass. I saw three dark figures walking accross the grass, one had embraced her in what seemed like a slow motion hug and then a passionate kiss. "Well I better be off, seems like I caused abit of a stir... I'm sorry guys" I said with my most apologetic voice. "Not so fast missy!" I heard a deep and dominating voice coming from the door way off the patio entrance.

"You gave us quiet a scare especially Sarah and Dennis. Next time call and let them know where you are instead of running off like that." His voice sound stern as if he was giving me an order. I nodded my head and with the most sheepish voice replied "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for anyone to worry.. thank yous all again, I am truly sorry" I looked around at all the bright yellow eyes glowing in the darkness "don't worry about it we're just glad your back." Thomas walked over and gave me a big bear hug.