M.I.A

Reign P.O.V

I had said my goodbyes to everyone except for one, the one that I really wanted to say good night too. What felt like a long drive home really shouldn't have. I pulled up the drive way and sat in my jeep, I was so tired and couldn't wait to get into my bed. I opened the door and went straight to my room, I didn't even bother to get changed. As soon as I climber into my bed I was out.

I could hear pots and pans clashing and banging downstairs. I rolled over and opened one eye, the light of day was streaming into my bedroom through my window. "Aarrgghhh!" I winced as I felt the sharp pain coming from my arm. I touched my arm with my good hand, damn I had forgotten all about that. I climbed out of bed and walked over to my bathroom, I turned on the shower as hot as I could get it felt so beautiful, when I jumped out I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes had bags underneath, my arm was still slowing healing and I had light bruises around my neck. Wow I didn't realize how much of a mess I was in. I couldn't help but wonder why I was taking so long to heal. This couldn't have been normal, I'm a werewolf surely I should be all healed by now?

I quickly got changed tidied up my room, I stood at my door way preparing myself for the biggest lecture from Dennis and Sarah. I walked slowly to the kitchen Dennis was siting at the table he looked up at me "Good morning, I'm glad to see your back. Come sit down and have breakfast" he said pointing out to the chair opposite him. I walked over and sat down "that looks yummy Sarah" I said my eyes wide open, I could feel my stomach growl I was starving. "Wow, last night must have taken a toll on you, I've never heard your stomach growl before" Sarah giggled as she poured me a glass of juice.

"We're  going over to the pack house soon, Dennis wants to thank everyone for the search party last night" Sarah said while staring at my arm. "You should come to Reign" Dennis was reading his news paper but I could tell he really wanted me to make and appearance and apologies to everyone as well. "I'd love to come but I've got to go over to the next town and pick something up for school, I forgot to get it yesterday. If I've got spare time I'll come over" I said lowering my voice I looked down at my plate and hoped Dennis will let me off the hook. "Okay but make sure you come to the pack house as soon as your finished, I want you to apologize and thank everyone for helping out last night" Dennis ment what he said. I nodded my head and took my plate to the sink to clean.

I walked over to the table and grabbed my keys "right I'll see yous there bye" I walked out the kitchen and headed straight for the door. I jumped in my jeep and start the ignition, I drive straight to the other town. I don't know why, but I had at least try my pretend I was there to pick something up. I drive past the gas station where I was last night, I looked inside and remembered Jackson saying he only lived around the corner.

I drove around the corner and saw the same familure bike I knew I was at the right house. I pulled over and sat there for a few minutes. What am I doing here, I shouldn't be here.

"Reign!" I heard a low husky voice chirp.

I looked over and saw Jackson walking towards my jeep in a blue mechanic overall.

"What's up, are you ready for round two?" He laughed. "Umm... no just checking up to see how your injuries are going" I replied even he knew that was a lie... I just needed some where to go and this was the only place I could think of that nobody else knew.

"I'm all good babe.... I healed right up not long after you left." He said with a big smirk on his face.  I blushed a little. "So do you wanna come in or are you gonna stand in the street all day?" He waved me inside, I followed him from behind. Jacksons house was a nice humble little home it felt good to be there it almost felt like my home back on the farm.