Waiting game

thanks for reading plz keep reading

comment

vote

share..............

**************************************************************************************************************

Weeks had passed then months then a year then two and still no sign of a mate Aunty Sarah had told me "its fine dear, don't worry about it once your mate comes along you'll know it was worth all the wait" she smiled and patted my head.

I was now 16 and still hadnt found my mate i missed my father everyday. My brother was the same age as me when he found his mate, why is it taken so long.

I felt home sick all of a sudden, i knew this would happen that's why i had my father ship all my things over on a cargo boat atleast i'll have something with me from home.

We decided to move closer to the pack house, Dennis was an elder there and it was practically his second home, also Sarah wanted me to start bonding with the other members in the pack.

I hardly visited the pack house with Sarah, I have only been there twice and a few of the kids from the pack go to my school, i rarely talk to them i just wanted to go home i knew i had to stay strong i didn't want to waste 2 years of my life and go home empty handed.

I knew the alphas son came to my school his girlfriend was in my home room, i hardly saw him around at school he was a year older then me, iv only seen him once and that was the back of his head.

I arrived at school late i saw some girls from the pack sitting on the steps " mornin' Reign abit late aren't we?" the girls chuckled i smiled back "morning, yeah i know woke up late" i said smiling back at them i liked them Sam, Dakota and Shelly they were all very beautiful and they all had mates. They were the first girls from the pack to make me feel comfortable. I heard some soft growls coming from the bushes behind me i could smell the scents i knew straight away it was the girls mates.

I giggled, " i suppose your mates are waiting for you's " they all looked at me and blushed. "well i better let you girls go, I'm in enough trouble as it is" i said i walked away waving at them without turning around.

I walked into the office to sign in late. "that's bullshit!" i heard a low husky voice shout, the door slammed open i didn't wanna seem nosey so i kept filling in my late sheet. I heard a husky voice standing next to me breathing heavenly, i smelt his scent i knew it was the alphas son, God he smelt so good i couldn't get enough.

I felt his eyes on me i looked up at him he stared into my eyes for 5 seconds he quickly turned away. I couldn't take my eyes of him until i heard a loud bang! It snapped me out of my daze. I looked back down at my late slip i could hear the principal, "Mr Warren you are on your last warning don't be late again" he said in an angry tone of voice shaking his head.

I stood there in my own world staring at the paper, i didn't know what had come over me i felt butterfly's in my stomach all the blood was rushing to my head argh! What was going on. He looked so sexy in his white t-shirt and brown cargo pants.

"can i borrow your pen?" i heard a low huski voice witch snapped me back to reality, it sounded so manly yet so so intoxicating. I turned and looked at him he still had his face turned away from me. If only could get another glimpse if those beautiful piercing hazel eyes again.

"can i borrow your pen" this time he sounded more impatient, he looked at me with his hand held out gesturing towards the pen, i held the pen out he reached over flexing his mussels i could see his toned arms reaching towards me, i groaned his hand quickly took the pen out of my hand his hand slowly brushed against mine.

I instantly felt sparks my eyes widened my heart skiped a beat i started getting a sweat line accross my eyebrows, i felt as if i was in heaven i stood there mesmorised by this single moment until i was snapped back to reality when i heard the office door shut i looked back up and realised he had gone.

My mate my wolf growled.

Oh my god Ive finally found him.