Held.

Reign p.o.v

"put me down" I screamed, kicking my legs and waving my arms. He just laughed.
"no" he laughed.
I saw Sam and Thomas giggling as he carried me past them in the kitchen.
"I mean it Derek put me down" I yelled. He shook his head and opened a door and put me down, closing the door behind him.

He switched on the lights and I closed my eyes because it was to bright. I looked around the unfamiliar room, the huge bed in the middle, a set of dresser draws and a desk. He pulled my arm towards the dresser and pulled out a pair of sweats and a white t-shirt throwing them at me.
I looked at him puzzled.

"here, you've got vomit on you. The bathrooms over there and there's a new toothbrush in there as well." he turned and walked out the room.

I smelt like a brewery, I stumbled into the bathroom and took off my clothes putting the sweat pant, and t-shirt on. I found the new toothbrush and continued brushing my teeth.

I was finished and walked out and saw a plate of BBQ sitting on the bed. The last thing I wanted was to eat, I felt exhausted, overwhelmed and tired. I took the plate off the bed and jumped when I heard the door open.

"your not hungry?" Derek asked as he slowly walked into the room.
I shook my head and stood next to the bed.. I watched as he walked over to the dresser and took off his t-shirt.
His perfectly chiseled abs, his toned muscular arms and that beautiful sun-kissed tan. My eyes widened, my throat dried and I started breathing so heavily as he stalked towards me, not taking those beautiful hazel eyes off me.

Mine my wolf growled.

He was so close I could smell his beautiful scent. He smirked at me as I winced, reminded of the sharp pain running up the side of my body I closed my eyes.
"what is it" he was concerned and reached out to touch me. I shook my head trying to push his hand away.
"it's nothing" I panted, grabbing the left side of my ribs.
He ignored me and rubbed my left torso, at his touch my body trembled and the pain disappeared.

I automatically felt relief as the pain went away. He smiled down at me, still shirtless showing off his amazing physic. My breathing was course and shallow.

"I missed you" he whispered in my ear.
Mine, ours my wolf danced around.
I let out a soft sigh.
"don't do that" I breathed and backed away.
"do what" he looked puzzled.
"act like I mean something to you" I lowered my gaze trying not to stare into his eyes.
"but you do Reign, you mean the world to me" he walked closer, putting his hand under my chin and raising my face slowly.

I wanted to kiss him so badly, but not like this. I put my hand on his chest stopping him. He heated up and I could feel the sparks going wild between us.

"please Derek" I breathed softly.
His lips just inches away from mine. He pressed his lips into a line and stared into my eyes.
Nooooooo
My inner wolf growled.

He took a step back, running his hand through his hair.
"forgive me Reign" he shook his head and paced back and forwards.
"please tell me what I have to do to make it up to you" his voice was course.
I stood there with my back against the wall.
"it's to soon Derek, you hurt me. You hurt me so badly" I responded.
His eyes furrowed.
"I know Reign, I'm not proud of the way I treated you but you hurt me as well" he sighed.
"I hurt you, how Derek? how did I hurt you" I raised my voice, how dare he blame me.
"you left me" he whispered and sat at the end of the bed with face buried in his hands.

"yes I left you because of the way you treated me Derek. You made me look and feel like a complete fool" I raised my voice again.
"I'm sorry Reign, I am deeply sorry." he shook his head and looked up at me.
"you left and went with him" he stood up with his hand clenched into a fist.
"because he cared about me Derek, he was there for me when you should of been. But instead you choose to reject me, in front of everyone. Do you not understand how that feels, how torn apart I was" I yelled not being able to control my self.