M.I.A

Reign P.O.V

We sat on the sofa and I pretended to watch what ever was on the television. I panned the room and saw heaps of photos of Jackson and photos of other people his pack perhaps. "So do you go to school around here?" I said curiously he looked at me as to thanking me for breaking that awkward silence. "Nah babe, I got my G.E.D last year... As soon as I got it I flew that coop" he said so proudly " what about you, do you go to school in other town?"

He asked.

"Yeah, I graduate next year. I can't wait either I just wanna go home... back to New Zealand" I said with a soft voice. "Cool can I come? I've always wanted to get out of this joint... I mean any where but here will be good... I've been moving around quiet alot so it'll be good to go some where that nobody knows me." He looked keen and Eagar as if he wanted to go right now "I don't know if you know this Reign, but I'm an outcast from my pack. After my sister ran off with her mate she left me there alone. Our uncle was looking after us but after he passed away the alpha of my pack and I didn't really get along" he stared at the floor "so I went rogue and left I moved from town to town... I'm pretty much a lone wolf at the moment" he laughed at his own joke, I couldn't help but giggle at him aswell. "So where is she your sister now?" I asked... "Well I hardly keep in touch with her, as long as she's happy with her mate then I'm happy... she met him a few towns over. I didn't get to meet the guy, they were so in love I suppose... she came back to the pack house one day grabbed what she could and left." He didn't look at me, I wasn't sure if he really was happy but I knew what it was like having my brother being so close to me and now he's gone.

We talked and talked for ages "so are you hungry it's almost 2.30 and we're been sitting in here for so long." He said pretending to pant like a dog. "Woah is that really 2.30? I better go I have somewhere to be.... thanks for the day" I smiled at him and stood up "what are you thanking me for? It's actually good to talk to someone now and again" he stood and gave me a big hug I embraced his hug and turned to walk to wards the door "come over anytime babe day or night" he winked at me and laughed... I slapped his shoulder even though I knew he was playing around "thanks again, you've got my number call me or something don't be a stranger." I yelled out while walking towards my jeep.