Home.

Reign p.o.v.

Altho the flight was long, we both slept most of the way...

"ok ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seat belts, pull your chairs into the upright positions, make sure your blinds are open and ensure your phones are switched off or in flight mode.. We will be beginning our decent" I could barely hear it over the intercom, I opened my eyes slightly as I felt a tap on my shoulder from the flight attendant. "sorry to wake you mam, could you please put your chair into the upright position" she smiled.

"hey babe, it looks beautiful from up here" Jackson whispered. he was leaning over me and looking out the window. I looked out the window too. It sure was beautiful...
But unfortunately for us it was winter over here so it was already snowing..

We walked through the terminal, I felt a bit jet lagged but couldn't wait to see my dad again. I searched the crowd and spotted him straight away.

I ran as fast as I could, dropping my bags. I jumped into his arms "dad! I missed you so much" I had tears in my eyes, these were different tears to what I was use to these past couple of days. These were happy tears.

He gave me the biggest hug and held me tight.
He looked at Jackson, "well who's this then?" I was to happy I almost forgot to introduce them.. "dad this is my good friend Jackson, Jackson this is my old man" Jackson reached out to shake his hand. "nice to meet you sir" he smiled back "nice to meet you to boy, but don't call me sir, call me uncle and by the way daughter I'm not an old man thank you very much" my dad said jokingly "boy?" Jackson whispered in my ear.. I laughed and told him, it's just a New Zealander thing and not to worry about it.

We got in the car drove home.. I missed it so much.. The fresh air, beautiful scenery.. I had my head out the window as we got closer to home.. "daughter can you open the gate please" my dad asked when we got to the top of the drive way.

I stepped out of the truck to open the gate. As soon as I swung the gate open I could hear the gravel behind me stirring and turned to see both our pig hunting dogs loose.. They were towards.. I ran towards them and they both tackled me to the ground.. Wow they've gone much bigger since I had seen them last. My dad drove the car around us and packed up next to the house. With one sharp whistle from him both the dogs were off me in a flash he took them back to their kennels.. "I forgot they were off, sorry daughter" he said apologizing. I shook my head "it's ok, they were just excited to see me I guess.. Can we go for a run with them tomorrow" I was excited.

"yeah, I suppose.. Won't be much pigs tho, cause its winter" he said as he grabbed my suit case out of the back..
"I don't mind I need a good run, it's been a while since I've been for run just for the fun the of it" I looked at the ground, remembering the last time I was in my wolf form I was hurting.. Jackson put his arm around my shoulder, he knew I was reminiscing about that night.. "you ok? He whispered in my ear.. I nodded and gave half a smile.

We walked inside, dad showed Jackson to my brothers old room and I went into mine... Wow it was pretty bare. I forgotten most of my things had been sent away to Sarah and Dennis house.

I laid on the bed and stared up at the roof. My dad knocked on the door and came in, he sat on the end of my bed looking into my eyes. "Dennis and Sarah told me everything. I was little shocked to know why you were coming home so early without any notice." he reached out and held my hand and continued talking. "when your ready to talk, I'm always here for you ok ill always be here for you" my dad leant in and pulled me into a big Bear hug. "thanks dad, I know I love you" I breathed into his chest. "I know, I love you too daughter" he stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"that Jackson you and him" I cut my dad off "yeah he's my best friend" dad smiled "I'm glad you made yourself a close friend.. Speaking of friends Willow would be glad to see you. maybe after our run tomorrow you should go visit her" he stood up to leave my room "sounds like a good idea, I'll go and surprise her and introduce Jackson to her"

We finished having our dinner and I couldn't wait to go to bed I felt drained mostly just jet lag.