Party.

Reign p.o.v

As soon as we got into the car I couldn't help but laugh... Jackson was still staring at willow as we reversed out of the drive way.

"whats so funny babe?" he looked at me with a big grin on his face. "babe? Hmm.. I think you better start calling Willow babe from now on" I said jokingly. "you'll always be my babe, and Willow will always be my love" he replied laughing. "I don't know, she may think otherwise hearing you call me babe" I laughed again "ok, from now on I'll call sis?" he looked at me waiting for my reaction.

"sis? It's got a ring to it.. I like it" I smiled back at him.. "well babe, I mean sis it is then." he smiled and reached over to rub my head while messing up my hair.

We got home and I excused myself and went straight to my room... Jackson stayed in the living area to watch TV. My dad was out running errands.
I got into my room and had a look at the clothes I had packed in my bag for tonight's party. I pulled out a pair of jeans, boots, skalf, nice top and a warm jacket. I placed them all on the bed making sure it'll look alright for tonight's party..

I thought about today and how Jackson would look at Willow. I wished Derek looked at me with that same glow in his eye the first day we met,but instead he pretended I didn't exsist. I had a pain in my stomach just thinking of it... No Reign, you need to stay strong. I thought to myself.

I had a quick nap before getting ready to go out. I quickly got dressed and went into the living area, Jackson was already waiting sitting on the sofa. "c'mon we're going to be late." he stood up as soon as I walked in. "it's only 7:45 hold your horses we have plenty of time" I replied back while I fixed the the button on my jacket.

"by the way.. Are you drinking tonight, I can't buy any alcohol I think I left my fake I.D back at Sarah and Dennis' place." I exclaimed. "yeah it's ok I can get us something." he replied back "no it's alright I'll be you and Willows sober driver tonight" I winked at him.. He had a big grin on his face "how do I look? Do you think Willow will like what I'm wearing" he asked me as he spun around on the spot to show off his outfit. "trust me you look fine." I smiled back.

I went to my dad's room gave him a hug and a kiss before we left. We drove up to Willows house and I looked over at Jackson "ready?" he giggled he started breathing faster "yup, let's do this" he had a big gulp of the beer in his hand and I laughed "nervous?" I replied. He just simply shook his head and and squashed the can in his hand.

Willow came out her house and walked towards the car. Jackson got out of the car and opened the back door for her. "you look beautiful" he said as she climbed in.. "thanks, you look handsome yourself" she replied with her rosie red cheeks. "So you'll have to give me directions ok.. Because I don't know where she lives" I said as she jumped into the car.

We got to the house and there was a lot of people already there. "wow, I haven't been to a high school party in a long time." Jackson was laughing, as he opened Willows door to let her out.
We were there for almost two hours.. Willow was starting to get a little tipsy, and Jackson watched her all night like a hawk. Every time I guy would try and attempt to go near her Jackson wasn't to far behind... Willow starting dancing next to Jackson and she pulled him onto the dance floor,i giggled as I sipped on my soda watching her swat her body side to side.. Jackson held her hips and she nestled into the crook of his neck. They looked so cute together.

As I watched them it made me wonder if me and Derek would ever be like that..

Jackson put his hand under Willows chin and helped her tilt her head up so he could look into her eyes... She leant in to kiss his lips but to my surprise Jackson gave her a soft but delicate kiss on the forehead...

I picked up a bottle and started to drink, I couldn't stand it any longer... Why me, what wrong have I ever done. I watched as Jackson and Willow just held each other in the middle of the dance floor. Every time I looked at them the more I drank. It was as if they were in there own world... "Reign are you ok? I thought you weren't going to drink." Jackson was standing next to me talking, Willow was holding his hand. "give the car keys Reign you're not driving" he took the keys out of my pocket and walked away.. He came back and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder..

The next thing I knew I was in the back seat of the car.. I closed my

The ride home was bumpy my head started spinning "I think I'm going to be sick" I yelled. Jackson heard me and pulled the car over straight away I quickly pushed open the door and three my head out.. I started vomiting repulsively. It felt like I was dieing.

Willow came and sat in the back seat with me "Reign, are you ok... Don't worry we're almost home" she rubbed my back as I continued to spew.

We finally arrived home and my head was still spinning. Willow took all my clothes off and put me in the shower. "Geez Reign, how much did you drink" she laughed as she tried to hold me up in the shower I fell to floor and heard the door slam open "what happened?" it was my dad he sounded worried "it's ok, she just had to much to drink" Willow explained.

Willow dried me and put my clothes on "come on Reign, you need to sleep" she pat my back as I flopped on my bed..

The sun was shinning through the window, my head was hurting my eyes were stinging from light. I looked at my side table draw, there was a glass of water and aspirin sitting there. I picked both up each in one hand and struggled as I swallowed the pill down. I felt like shit.

"knock, knock" Willow, called out as she entered my room.. "you're still here" I said trying to clear my throat. "of course, beside Jackson wouldn't let me go home.. He's amazing" she said as she sat down on the bed next to me. "why didn't you tell me?" she blushed "because it wasn't my place too.. Besides I knew you'd find out sooner or later.. He's a good guy, I know you'll make him happy and vise verses" I smiled reassuring her.