Chapter Thirty Two

V I O L E T

"Violet, sweety! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw my mother smiling at me and shaking me to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and fake smiled.

"You're going to be late for school, wake up."

"I'm up, mum."

"Good! Get ready because there's someone is waiting for you downstairs," My mum said and I got confused. Who the heck is it?

"Who's wait-" Before I get to ask her, she ran out of the door. I groaned and got up. I got ready and I'm not looking forward to school at all.

I went downstairs and I saw no one in the living room. I heard my mum's laughter coming from the kitchen followed by a man's voice.

"Oh Harry, you're such a gentleman."

"Thank you," I entered the kitchen slowly and mum looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning, honey!" Harry turned around with a cute smile showing dimples. Oh, stop it, Violet.I have to contain myself, he can't win this game.

"G-good morning, Vio," He said standing up. He smiled at me like nothing happened, but I didn't smile. I was mad.

How could he act like nothing happened and everything's okay when it's not?

"Harry is here to give you a ride because I'll be going to work early." Oh god.

"So, w-we don't want to be l-late.Let's go!" He said excitedly. Wow, my morning is full of surprises. Before last night, I might have thought it was a good morning, but now I doubt it.

We both walked out of the door and I'm wondering what will happen next. I have a bad feeling, I  always wanted to be with him and spend most of my time with him.

But now, all I want is to get away. Not only from him, but everybody. I don't trust anyone anymore.

He opened the passenger door for me, I mumbled 'thank you' and got in. He opened the door and started the car.

All I wish for now is to get to school, finish my day and go to my lovely bed. It was dead silence between us and Harry's soft hand brushed against mine.

I pulled it away and stared at the window not saying a word. He broke the silence by a cough to get my attention.

"How's your morning so far?" He broke the silence again. I rolled my eyes and still not answering or saying a word.

"P-please, say something." He sighed and frowned.

All of a sudden the car has stopped and he pulled it aside, "I'm so-"

"Don't apologise," I cut him off. "Just don't." I finally looked at him and tried to control my anger.

"I want to explain," He said and I chuckled, "P-please just let me explain."

"Explain what exactly? That you are a lia-"

"I didn't lie, I swear," He cut me off this time. "I can't lie to you, ever."

"Right." I laugh sarcastically not believing anything he's saying. I lost trust in everyone and that's the mostI hate. I may be overreacting, but I'm afraid I might end up hurt.

"I trust you, Vio. I never lied to you and I'll never will."

"And why should I believe you?" He sighed and didn't answer my question. "Why?"

"I can't tell you right now, but I need to explain s-something."

"And what is that? What is that thing you want to explain?"

"I'm not playing games, I-I know I'm confusing..." He paused and at his hands. "B-But I have my reasons."

"Reasons?" I asked, confused. He's right, he's confusing me so much that I'm losing my mind.

"Yes."

"What are the-"

"I-I can't t-tell you." He looked up at me and ran his fingers through his hair pushing it up. I shook my head. "Just... Not now. Okay?" His eyes were hopeful and begging me to answer.

"Just drive us to school before we're late," I said and went back to my position looking throughout the window, staring at nothing but wondering what did he mean?

He ran his fingers again and pushed his hair sighing, he started the car and now our day begins.

"Mum, are you home?"

"Hey love, in the kitchen," My mum spoke. I closed the door behind me and entered the kitchen smiling. My day was boring like the usual.

Classes were same old, I didn't go to lunch, but I went to the library to ignore everyone. Even Elle and Jay.

Also, I kept ignoring Harry, although he was in most of my classes and he didn't try to talk to me  since the morning. But he kept his eye contact with me and watch every move I make.

I won't like, I kinda like it. I can't hate him, but I hate what he does to me. It drives me insane.

"I need to talk to you," My mum said and I got worried. I sat on the chair in front of her and she just smiled.

"Is it something bad?"

"No, love, but I'm going out of town for a couple of days." She frowned. "Your aunt Emy is sick, and I need to take care of her for a few days."

"Oh," I frowned. I love my aunt and I miss her. But too bad I can't go with mum because of school. "I hope she gets well soon."

"Yeah, me too." She nodded. "And, I know you can't come with me because of school-"

"It's okay, mum."

"I know, but I never left you alone and I'm so sor-"

"Mum," I smiled and put my hand on hers. "I'll be fine. I'm not eight years old, I can take care of myself."

"I know, you're a strong beautiful girl." She smiled. I hugged her.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Well, take care of yourself," I said smiling. She nodded and I stood up heading to my room.

"Oh, I told Anne if you needed anything just tell her and, Harry said he'll drive you every day to school because I'll not be here to drive you." I stopped my tracks and my eyes went wide.

Oh no.

"Isn't he such a gentleman?!" I turned around to find her grinning.

"Oh... Yeah, he is.''

I'm so so so so sorry everyone for the looooooong wait. I'm so sick and I was at the hospital, I know you hate me and you forgot what happened but get back to the last chapter then continue.

Also, thanks for all the support and wait. You are more than awesome guys, I LOVE YOU ALL!