Chapter Twenty Four

V I O L E T

That could not be happening, he was driving me insane. He just said he that he was not ready for dating and I am bad for you, and then he came and asked me if I had a problem of him dating? And, the one I was scared of the most, Sarah? 

If he really wanted to know my opinion, then a big fat no. No, I did not want him to date her, or even look at her. I did not have a good feeling about her, I felt like she was acting so innocent, but she had a lot of secrets underneath her beauty.

Also, if she became his girlfriend, he would forget about us. He would not spend any nights with me, I know that might be selfish, but she could change him. And, it was not helping at all because I was so attached to him, but I couldn't tell him that or even shut up.

"V-Violet?" He raised his eyebrows, waiting for me to answer when I already thought about my answer in my head. "Well?" I sighed.

"But you just said that you did not want to date anyone at the moment, right?" I reminded him, I hoped I could change his mind.

"I don't know, I mean she seems  nice," He said shrugging.

"So, you want to go out with her because she is just... Nice?" I chuckled, shaking my head. If going out with someone because he was nice, then this was an insult for me because I was not nice or his type. "That is not a reason, Harry."

"You are r-right." 

"And, I guess Sarah is not your type." Harry smirked at me. 

"My type? I do not e-even have a type."

"No, you do." He chuckled.

"And, you know my t-type?" I nodded my head, looking at him as he raised an eyebrow. I hoped he was not thinking about her now, I tried to change the subject. 

"Well yeah! Everyone has a type."

"What is my type then?" 

"Hmm... I bet you like blond girls with blue eyes and curves," I said quietly, looking down at my hands. He burst out laughing making me look up and gave him a confused look, what was so funny? I did not care though, I was busy liking the view. His laugh was a melody to my ears, I really like it when he closed his eyes and his head leaned back with the curls bouncing.

"And, what is your t-type?" I pointed at myself and he nodded. "I am curious." 

"I like handsome boys with a cute smile, adorable eyes, and funny personality." 

"Nothing else?" I shrugged, "So let's say, a handsome boy with c-curly hair and green eyes? How does t-that sound?" He winked talking about himself. I really hoped he was meaning it, but he was doing what I did earlier, just lighten up the mood and breaking the tension.

"I would like that. Sounds great actually." I smiled."Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, o-of course."

"Um... Today, you were acting differently. Did I do something wrong last night? Is everything okay?" He frowned.

"Can I ask you something?" I frowned because he did not answer me, but he chose to ask back. I nodded my head anyway.

"Are you and Jay... Like had something before o-or have s-something?" My eyes went big, I was taken back by his question. Most of the people thought that too at first, but then after a while they saw how we looked like. Just friends.

I could not imagine Jay and I in a relationship? That was the funniest thing ever for me, to be honest. Jay was like my brother and I never thought of him otherwise, we were friends for a very long time. Also, the first time I went to his house, his parents and brother thought I was his girlfriend and that we were dating because we looked a great couple. 

"Harry, he is like my brother." I wondered why did he ask me that though. "What does that have to do with my question anyway?"

"N-Nothing." He shook his head. "I am sorry for acting like a jerk today, I was just tired and exhausted." I nodded, not believing him but deciding not to push it.

"Do you still talk t-to Jake?" He asked out of the blue. His questions kept surprising me. 

"Um, I did not talk to him those last few days." I sighed. "Are you going to ask her out?" I asked him back, pushing my hair out of my face. We were keeping each other updated on our lives, that what we always did. Questions floated back and forth, between us.

"No." My eyes went wide slightly, and I tried to hide the smile before it formed on my lips. 

"Why?"

"Because she is not my t-type." I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me. I smiled then nodded my head. "We better get going before they freak out like before." I stood up and fixed my clothes. He was looking up at me smiling, I stretched out my arms and gave him a hand. 

Harry took my hand in his, but then all of a sudden I felt him pulling me down to him, making me fall on top of him. We both burst out laughing and my hair got in our way and fell on Harry's face.

"You know your hair is really long and it keeps falling into my mouth," Harry said, can not stop laughing. Before I could push it back, Harry's hand did it for me and pushed it off of my hair back and played with the end of it. "T-There. Beautiful like always."

"Stop saying that," I said smiling down at him. I looked down into his eyes and I was happy for a moment, that I wanted to freeze it.

"Princess Violet, y-you always look beautiful and f-flawless." I looked away, I never took any compliment. He always made me shy and I could not meet his gaze.

"You are a big flirt, Harry." I chuckled.

"I am." His hand was under my chin and there was no sound around us, only nature. I realized my position and I was about to stand, but he caught my wrist. Then, put his hands on my chin, making me face him.

"Harry..."

And, that was the last thing I said before his lips crashed into mine.

F I N A L L Y!

#VARRY KISSED! well this is a present from me to you, I wanted to update on my birthday! {20 June it's today, shush don't tell!} 

Anyway; Vote and COMMENT! ;) x