Chapter Five

V I O L E T

"Hey!" Jay and Elle looked up and smiled, but then their eyes went behind me where Harry was standing. Elle raised an eyebrow. "This is Harry," I said pointing at him. He smiled and shook their hands. It was awkward when Elle smirked at me, but Jay was confused. What a nice welcoming.

" I'm Elle and this is Jay." She introduced herself and Jay. "Join us, please!" I sat next to Elle as he followed and sat next to me. 

"So, what were you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, just some stupid school stuff." She brushed me off and turned to Harry. "So, you're the new kid." 

I looked at Jay as he chuckled. I raised my eyebrows at him and he got his phone out. A few seconds later, I felt my phone vibrates. I took it out and opened the text.

From Jay:

I feel sorry for him now.

I giggled at his message, it looked like I was not the only one feeling that for him. She was going to ask him a lot of questions and she would never leave him alone.

I looked back at Jay and nodded my head. Then, I glanced at Harry. He was answering her questions as if he was in an interview.

I was glad that I could help him, I knew how it felt to be alone and new. I felt that on my first two weeks of school and it was very bad! It seemed like hell to me, so I wanted him to join our small group. I wanted him to trust us, I hoped the same for us.

Two weeks later. 

I sighed resting my back on the tree and played with my hair, I thought about that project for my art class. It was about drawing anything you liked and that was the problem. We always drew whatever that was on our minds, but this time it was important. It was for an important project that was like the final exams. 

Sometimes it was hard when you thought about drawing something or a subject you liked because I liked a lot of things, but at the same time my mind was like a blank sketch. Just like the one that was on my lap at the moment. It was like writer's block, the idea always came to me. I didn't look for it, so it was hard for me in that project.

"What should I draw?" I asked myself. "Hm, think Violet-"

"Wow! Y-You talk to yourself n-now?" I almost had a heart attack when I heard a voice behind me. Harry chuckled and I laughed at myself. "Sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled at him. "And, yeah! I am talking to myself." Those last two weeks Harry and I got so close. We hang out with Elle and Jay too, we were a small closed group and we had a lot of fun nights and days. 

But Harry got closer to me because we both of us loved Art, just like I said the first day I met him. We had a lot of things in common, one of them was we never showed each other our artwork. Just talked about it, I've never seen his and he never saw mine. Weird, right? But for us, it was not. We understood each other.

"Why?" He asked sitting beside me on the grass, I didn't know how did he find me, but the park was not far away from our houses. Also, I was sure my mum told him where I was.

"Because I don't know what to draw for the project," I said frustratedly.

"D-Draw what inspires you," he simply stated. I realized that he stopped stuttering a bit when he was talking to me, or maybe I was thinking that. Anyways it made me feel different. "Or what you w-want to be." I chuckled after what he said because it reminded me of something. He raised his eyebrows in confusion and asked, "What?" 

"It's just a funny thing I remembered," I answered and he smiled waiting for me to continue. "It's nothing really important, it's stupid."

"T-Tell me."

"When I was young, I always wanted to be a ballerina." I smiled at  the silly dream I had. "See, it's stupid." I sighed and he shook his head.

"It's not. I-It's cute," he said. "Dreams are n-never stupid." I looked at him and when his eyes met mine I felt everything froze around me, it always happened when his green eyes met my brown ones. I broke the gaze by looking at my blank sketch knowing what I was going to draw and it was all thanks to him.

"I think I know what I will draw now." I broke the silence and looked up at him, he nodded his head agreeing.

"I-I think I know too." I wanted to ask him the question that has been running through my mind since I met him, but I was afraid. "W-What do you want to say?" I raised my eyebrows, how the heck did he know that I wanted to ask him something? 

"How did you... know?" I asked shocked and he laughed at my expression.

"It's obvious." 

"Why do you always stutter? I-I mean you don't have to answer, I understand. I'm sor-"  He chuckled. I was the one who was nervous and stuttering now. I didn't want to hurt him or say something that I would regret later.

"I stutter when I-I'm nervous or around people I d-don't trust." I nodded and he sighed. "But the main problem is b-because I don't talk a lot. It started when I was young." 

"Oh, well looks like you were quiet as a kid." He nodded. But then something crossed my mind."Wait a second," I said smirking at Harry and I saw curiosity in his eyes.

"I also noticed that you started to talk normal." 

"Y-Yes. Because I trust you, Violet."

____

I'm so sorry for, not updating much! I had school exams and I had to study of course, but here's a gif to tell you that I'm sorry and a new chapter. Also can you believe HARRY IS 20?! no, my cupcake is still 17. 

Anyways I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER? x