Chapter Thirty

V I O L E T 

"Look, I could explain-"

"W-why?"

"What?" I asked confused and feeling so ashamed of myself. He looked sad and broken, but why? Didn't he want me to see those sketches?

"Why did you sneak into my room?" He looked at the floor, "Y-you shouldn't see those sketches."

"I'm so so sorry," I said looking at my hands. He looked up at me then sighed, he sat on the bed with a sad smile.

"I'm sure you think of me now as a stalker, or a c-creepy person," He said. "I don't disagree." I shook my head.

It is weird and the feeling is... Different. I don't know how to feel, you being drawn is a weird feeling. But beautiful.beautiful. I always thought how would it feel if someone drew me like I draw.

"No, no." I went and sat beside him on his bed. "Don't say that."

"It's true."

"No, it's not, Harry." I put my hand on his. He looked at it then at me in the eyes. I smiled, "Thank you for these amazing sketches. They're beautiful although I didn't take a very great look at them." He chuckled.

"I was panicked so I'm waiting some day, you'll show me your work when you trust me enough-"

"I do trust you," He cut me. "More than I trust myself, Violet." He smiled then silence fell between us. 

"Well, I'm gonna go now." I stood up and he frowned.

"S-stay," He stuttered.

"I can't, I'm sorry-" 

"I'll show you my art. All of it." 

"You don't have to, Harry."

"But I want to," He said then smiled. "Just on one condition." I smiled.

"And, what is it?"

"You show me your artwork, too."

"Of course."

"I drew this when I was seven," He laughed. "It sucks." I giggled.

"It doesn't. It's very good for a seven-year-old boy."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Who's this?"

"My grandfather," He smiled holding the portrait. "I drew this after he passed away, I love him so much." I smiled at him.

"That's so sweet," I said. It is very nice of him to draw the people who inspire him or he loves. "I drew my dad, too." He smiled. He kept handing me his beautiful and amazing artwork, then he broke the silence between us.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said looking up at him.

"What were you doing here?" I looked at my hands to hide my blushing, and he smirked. "I love it when you b-blush." I felt more heat in my cheeks. I coughed and didn't answer.

"Okay... Let's ask something else. L-Like who's idea was it?" I was about to answer, but he cut me off. "Wait, don't answer. It's so obvious, Elle." I nodded then we both laughed.

Then I remembered something, "Harry, shouldn't you be at your date with Sarah right now?" I asked shocked. Why is he back?

"Yes, but I called it off at the last minute." I felt... happy? I know I'm selfish, but you can't blame me. I'm a normal girl, I get jealous and selfish.

"Why?" He chuckled. "What's funny?" I asked smiling and admiring his laugh.

"I-isn't it obvious, Violet," He said leaning his head a bit closer. "It's because of... You."

"Me."

"Yes." He looked at my lips, then at my eyes for permission.

"You know you can't play me, Harry." He frowned and pulled away. 

"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered, confused.

"I... I-I feel like you play me. I mean you kiss me, then you go out with Sarah, and I'm confused." I stood up. "Harry, how do you feel about me?" 

He didn't answer, but smirked. That made me more confused than I was, "You said you don't date and you're my closest friend, then you kiss me again. Not that I mind, but-" 

He shut me up with crashing his lips into mine. I didn't want to pull away because I didn't lie, I don't mind having his lips on mine. 

It's like you're in heaven. It's sweet and gentle, but a bit rough and hot. After we pulled away what he said made me open my eyes. "I like you very very much, Violet James." 

He was smiling at me and then he kissed my cheek. "What do you feel about me?" He asked nervously. I smiled,

"I like you too very very much, Harry Styles." He grinned and kissed me again. God, I could get used to those sweet lips.

So sorry for the long wait and the short update, but I'm busy with school work and stuff. Anyways I have good news and bad news. The good news is I might make a trailer for this story which is awesome, so if you have any ideas message me.

The bad news is this book is at the end and almost finished, it's good too, but I'll miss writing it and I'll miss you guys! Anyways there are a few chapters left so enjoy.

I also wanna thank you for all the support and love, you guys rock! Stay awesome, have a good day and don't forget to Vote and Comment! :)