Chapter Nine

V I O L E T

"Violet, what is wrong?" Jake asked me again worried, I did not answer him. I was watching Harry, I knew it was none of my business, but I wondered how did he knew her. I thought he didn't know anyone else but us. I turned around to face Jake and fake smiled.

"I should go, I can't be late. Um... Thank you for staying and talking with me," I said to him, he nodded.

"No problem, thank you too!" He smiled. I turned around to leave but before I could he caught my arm. "Am I going to see you again?"

"Maybe? I really don't know-"

"Violet?" Somebody cut me off and that strong accent belonged to Harry. He decided that he would come back after breaking his promise. Did he lie to me and went to talk to her? Jake's eyes went behind me to look at him and I turned around to face Harry.

"Hey, um this is Harry my friend. And, this is Jake," I said introducing both of them to each other. They shook hands then Jake turned to face me.

"Well, I should go now look for my friends," He said and Harry stood next to me. "It was nice meeting you, Harry. Bye, Violet!" He waved at me. 

"Bye, Jake!" I waved back. After he left I turned around to face Harry because he seemed so quiet and did not speak a word since he came and shook hands with Jake. "So, where were you?"

"I-I went to the t-toilet like I told you." Was he lying?  "I-It was crowded." I nodded not convinced at all, I just saw him with my own eyes talking to that girl and holding her.

"I want to leave. Let's just go look for Jay and Elle." He nodded and we headed out. We kept looking for them until we found them. Jay was drink and Elle was doing the same while dancing. 

"Guys, let's leave!" Harry shouted over the loud music for them to hear.

"Why?! The party has just started!" Elle whined like a kid, I knew it was going to be hard getting them to leave and now, I had to deal with Elle being the stupid drunk blonde.

It looked like a long night.

__

"Thanks for walking me home," I said to Harry after we got home. It was hard pulling those Elle out to the car, but Jay was not that drunk and he drove her home. 

"No problem."

"Can I ask you something?" I couldn't stop myself, he nodded for me to continue.

"Who was that girl you were with?" I knew I saw her somewhere actually, she looked so familiar. His eyes went wide, but he did not seem so shocked.

"You mean Sa-"

"Violet? Sweetie?" My mom's voice cut him off when she opened the door. "Hey, Harry!" She smiled at him, he smiled back politely.

"Hi, Mrs. James." He sighed. "I should go now, it's late. I will see you tomorrow." I nodded. Thanks to my mother she had to cut him off before he could explain. But the conversation was not over yet, I was sure.

____

"Was I really really drunk?" Elle asked me while I was putting my stuff in my locker. I laughed shaking my head. 

"Yes, but don't worry. I took care of you well."

"Aw, thank you, babe!" She hugged me tight. She talked about something she had to do before she left. I was going to walk for my next class early, but Harry came.

"Hey, Vio," I stopped. I thought that he was going to continue our talk from yesterday. Although I really didn't know why I cared so much, I hated my curiosity. But I wondered if he was lying, because he was then why did he? He did not need to.

"Hey, Harry!" 

"O-Okay, about our talk from y-yesterday. T-That girl was named Sarah. She was drunk and I was only helping her! that is why I was late, N-Nothing else!''

"But you said that the toilet was crowded."

"It w-was, but that is reason number one. A-And, I am sorry for breaking my p-promise." He frowned. "I shouldn't h-have left you by yourself."

"Harry, you did not." I believed every word he said and I forgave him.

But it was weird, I never forgave anyone so fast like that. Why did I forgive him that fast? Well, I did not have the right to be mad. He was just a friend, and I believed him. Nothing was wrong.

Hello lovelies, just a filler until I update again [idk when though] Anyways, hope you like this chapter and don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT