Chapter Twenty One

V I O L E T

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at Sarah's?" I was confused and happy. But what was he doing here? 

"Yeah, um she is busy," He said. "She has a family night, so she i-is not studying tonight."

"Oh, okay." I tried to hide the smile on my face, but I failed. 

"S-Sorry for coming-"

"Oh no, it's okay! I have nothing to do anyway."

"Why? Shouldn't you be out to meet Jak-"

"Yeah, he is busy too." I chuckled. "We canceled the plans for tonight."

"Sorry to hear that." I shrugged.

"Nah, it's okay," I said and he put his hands in his jean pockets and looked at the floor. "Harry, would you like to come in?" He looked up and nodded smiling.

"S-Sure." I smiled back and stepped aside to let him in. I opened the door wider for him and he followed me to the couch.

"I was watching a reality TV and let me tell you it sucks! So, if you want to watch a movie instead, do whatever you like." He laughed then nodded.

"Where is your mum?" 

"She is working late tonight." He nodded again. "I am going to get some drinks and snacks, and you choose the movie!" I stood up and headed to the kitchen.

After I closed the kitchen's door I finally felt relieved, I let out a deep breath and grinned like an idiot. Oh god, I was spending another night with Harry. Best day ever, thank you, lord!

A few minutes passed and I took the snacks and drinks, then I headed back to where he was sitting. When he saw me he smiled and stood up to help me put the stuff down. 

"What did you pick?" I looked at him, feeling so excited. He held the movie in his hands, waving it in the air. "21 Jump street? Nice choice!"

"Thanks." 

We played the movie and ate. After the time had passed I started to feel eyes on me, I glanced at Harry and he was staring at me. When he noticed that I caught him he looked back at the TV screen.

I blushed but did not say anything. "Violet?" 

"Yes?"

"How long have w-we known each other?"

"I think a few months, like three or two. Why are you asking?" He shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing, j-just... Wondering."

"What is on your mind right now?" I asked him and turned my head to face him. "I bet a lot of things are running through your mind right now." He sighed.

"In fact, no." I raised my eyebrows. "O-Only one thing," He said.

"And, what is it?"

"I ca not tell you. You ask t-too many questions." He chuckled, but It made me so curious. I did not stop though.

"Harry, why are you nervous?" I smirked. "Do I make you nervous?"

"Who said that I-I am nervous?" He said trying as hard as he can to not stutter.

His phone buzzed, He kept typing on his phone and I waited for him. I decided that I would not push him to talk like that anymore. That was rude, I should respect him if he did not want to talk.

"Something is wrong?" I asked again, but because he looked kinda of sad. He looked up and locked his phone, then put it back in his jeans pocket.

"No, um thanks for letting me stay with you." I smiled.

"It's okay, thanks for staying." 

"You know, I am happy to have you in my life, Harry," I mumbled to myself. He looked at me, I felt the heat when I noticed what I said, but I covered it quickly with a cough. "Oh, Jay and Elle too." He chuckled.

"I am happy to have you too, Violet." He coughed after saying that, then he smirked. "Oh, Jay and Elle too." He teased me back as I playfully glared at him.

He came closer to me and I could feel his minty breath hitting my face, his beautiful green eyes are locked with mine. I looked at his pink lips and for the first time I wondered how kissing him would be like.

Although I was scared that it was more than this. I knew it was hard to get over him. What he did and said, always made me attached to him more and more, day by day. 

It was not only about his look -although he is so handsome and there was no denying- but his kind and amazing personality too. He made everything easy and beautiful, he made me feel comfortable. Falling for him was not hard, but it was wrong in only three or two months of knowing him.

I kept thinking of him a the time. I drew him in my sketches and hid them, so nobody could see those sketches. It was my little secret. 

"But Violet, you are the closest person to my heart," He whispered as he started to lean closer to me. He looked at my lips, then at my eyes for what it looked like asking for a permission. I looked at his lips and it was an answer for the unasked question.

I just had to stop panicking and lean in, that what I kept telling myself. 

"I'm home!" I heard my mum shouting and she slammed the door behind her. Harry and I backed away quickly and my eyes went wide. "Oh- Harry, hey!"

"H-Hey, Mrs. James!" He stood up and shook my mum's hand. She gave me a look and I looked at the door behind her, not looking into her eyes.

I was really disappointed,  I was about to kiss him. The weirdest part was that he was the one who was about to kiss me. Does he like me? I repeated that question, over and over in my head. She asked him about his mother, Anne.Then she talked with him for a bit and I felt sorry for Harry. He was probably embarrassed too and would never try to kiss me again.

I walked him to the door and smiled. "See you tomorrow." I was not going to discuss what happened back in there and I think he decided that too.

"Yeah, goodnight." He smiled back.

"Goodnight, Harry." He turned around and walked to his house. I was about to close the door, but he stopped his tracks and called my name. I stopped and waited for him as he came back and kissed my cheek. He smiled one last time and ran to his house.

What a night.

Here, I updated! You guys are crazy, getting mad at me for not updating two times a day?! GUYS I'M NOT A ROBOT but I love ya! But that doesn't mean I'll update today again.

Anyways you know what to do Vote and Comment, and fangirl with me #VARRY WAS ABOUT TO KISS!!