Chapter Twenty Eight

V I O L E T

"I said it before, you don't have to try to impress me, Violet." He said after pulling away, "Y-you're different.''

"Is it a good different?" I asked, he chuckled.

"Of course."

"What we are now? Friends or what?" He frowned and didn't answer. That's how my night went after the kiss, disaster and disappointing.

"I-I don't know."

"Harry, why are you afraid?"

"I'm not afraid." He turned around to walk away from me, but I caught his wrist before he could go.

"Then what are you?" I was getting mad, he can't kiss me then act like a friend. "A player?" His eyes went wide and shook his head.

"No, no. Of course, not." He sighed.

"Then why do you kiss me then run away?

"It's complicated." 

"No, you're confusing me." I sighed this time.

He was afraid to open up his feelings for me, to tell me the truth, to help me not to believe that he's not good for me. I don't know why he's so mysterious. I didn't want to push it any further because I was giving up.

I did everything I could. I dressed up trying to impress him, I changed my personality and trusted him. But looks like he will be like that forever, and we will always stay 'Just Friends'. 'Just Friends'.

"Viole-"

"I want to go back, please," I cut him off before saying anything, this did not go as I planned. Too bad I didn't get my happy ending, but I realized they don't exist.

"Wow, all that happened."

"Yup," I said nodding my head to Elle.

"Kiss and run? I mean come on!" I told her everything, about my feelings towards Harry, and when we kissed. Everything.Everything.

"Well... I'm sorry." I nodded smiling a little. I was sad, I even woke up late because I couldn't sleep at night. "Are you okay, Vio?" 

"I am, thanks."

"Guys, have you heard the news," Jay came out from nowhere smirking.

"No."

"What news?" I asked confusedly. What is it that making Jay excited like that?

"Sarah asked Harry out, can you believe that?"

"What?!" Elle shouted. "How? When?!" Jay was confused about Elle acting like that. She was made, but she doesn't have to be. I mean it's his life and his decision to say yes or no, we're just friends.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked. I shook my head. 

"Nothing, Elle is just surprised." We started eating in silence then I broke it, "And what did he say?"

"I don't know, but my friends in class said he agreed." Of course, he would, I mean who wouldn't love a girl to ask him out - it's different though -  she's beautiful and better than... me. Why the heck would he say no?

Jay left and Elle sat there staring at me while I ate my lunch in silence. Not sad or happy, just surprised.

"Are you okay?"

"Never been better." I stood up and threw my leftovers from the food, not feeling hungry anymore. I started to believe Jay and his talk, maybe Harry isn't good for me. Maybe he was right all along.

"Vio, wait up!" Elle called running after me, "Do you have plans for tonight?"

"No, just homework." She smirked, "Why?"

"Because I have plans for us."

"So why are we standing in front of my window doing nothing, but staring at nothing?" I asked Elle confused. She kept smirking and saying 'Oh can you just wait' 'you'll thank me later' or 'It'll be fun' I just didn't understand anything happening at the moment

"Elle, tell me now what is going on or I'll go downstairs."

"God, you're so annoying, Vio."

"Thanks! Now, tell me." I folded my arms across my chest and waited for her to talk. 

"See this window?" 

"Yes." I sighed, "Harry's bedroom window. What's wrong with it?" 

"Nothing, we're just going to watch him."

"Why?" I asked very, confused.

"Just wait," She said again. I groaned. After a while, his room went dark, and he walked out of the house to his car and drove away. I didn't really figure out why we were watching him, but I decided to go with it.

"Okay, ready for the big fun?"

"Huh? What do you mean? What do you have in mind although I know it's a disaster." She laughed while flipping her blonde hair, and rolling her blue eyes at me.

"And how do you know that?"

"Simple. Your evil smirk tells it all." I smiled at her, she opened my window and went to the roof.My eyes went wide.

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked panicking.

"Vio, my love, if Harry won't talk and say what he feels, then maybe we should figure him out by ourselves then."

"How?"

"By sneaking into his room."

Oh no.

UH, OH trouble!

Vote and comment for the next update and tell me what do you think will happen.
Stay awesome! ;) x