Chapter Seventeen

V I O L E T 

"Is she dead?"

"I think?" I heard a few chuckles, "She slept in class too."

"I guess she did not sleep well, at all yesterday."

"Yeah... How about we wake her up by this bottle of water?" My eyes shot opened and screamed 'no' loudly. Everyone left their lunch and gave me weird looks.

I was so embarrassed, I hid my red face in my hands then glared at Elle and Jay. Both of them laughed at me as I rubbed my eyes. They were going to pay for this. Oh, and Harry too for making me stay up all night thinking.

I did not sleep last night because I was with Harry, after he left to his room late at night I could not sleep. I kept thinking about everything, I did not know what was happening to me. I was so attached to him and it was scaring me.

I kept watching him, I liked to hearing his voice, I liked seeing him, and I watched every move he made. It was very creepy.

What was really happening? I never felt like this about anyone before.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked. I nodded in response as Elle did not stop laughing though. I playfully slapped her shoulder and she stopped. Well, she tried her best to.

"I just did not sleep at all."

"Yeah, we have noticed," Elle said. "Why?"

So, how should I answer that? There ere two answers. One, I was up all night with Harry, in my room, alone. Two, I was studying.

"I was up all night studying," I decided to go with the second answer. I hated lying to them, but they would think otherwise if they knew I was with him.

They had a big dirty mind, if I was being honest.

Speaking of Harry, he walked to our table smiling. He looked okay and not exhausted like I was. Someone was jealous of that and it was me.

"H-Hey guys!" He greeted us and sat beside me. We waved back at him, then he raised an eyebrow at me. "Why do you l-look so exhausted?"

"She did not sleep," Jay replied for me. I nodded and leaned my forehead on my arms on the table. I smiled without anyone noticing when I remembered last night with him. I really enjoyed despite the lack of sleep. It was a beautiful night, and fun too. I wished we could have another one like it again.

"Hey guys!" I looked up to so who was, I was curious since it was a girl's voice. "How are you, Harry?" My eyes went slighty wide as I looked surprised. It was Sarah.

This time I take a deep breath, then I put on chin against my arms on the table, I was trying to contain myself from sleeping.

"H-Hey Sarah," He smiled back at her. "Those are my friends, Elle and Jay." They waved as she waved back. I stopped myself before rolling my eyes, that would be rude.

"Nice to meet you," She said smiling at them, then she looked at me. "And, nice to meet you again...?" She paused not remembering my name. Great.

"Violet," I reminded

"Yes, Violet." She laughed. "Sorry, I forgot." I fake smiled as I stood up.

"W-Where are you going?"

I did not know why I didn't like her Presence. I had never thought about anyone like that, but her. Although I did not hate her. But maybe she always came in the wrong times, or I was in a bad mood.

Also, I did not trust her. She had a lot of boys, which include good looking popular ones, falling for her. I could not lie, she was beautiful with her beautiful hazel eyes and long brown hair. She had a fit body and she showed ot well with her short dresses and skirts.

But why did she care very much about Harry? I was so sure it was not because of the event that happened at the party. Even if it was, he just helped her. He did not save her life, for god's sake.

"Getting a fresh air," I said trying my best not to show that I wanted to get out of there by any chance.

"I am coming with you," Elle said as she stood up. I was glad he was not the one saying that.

I was glad it was Elle so she could change my mood, she was very good at that. We walked through the hall then we got outside school.

There were students having their lunch and studying in front of the school, sitting on the grass. We did the same but we sat far away from them so our talk did not annoy or distract them.

I smiled at her as she burst out laughing out of the blue. She was crazy. "Why are you laughing now?"

"Jealousy, my darling."

"What?"

"You were so jealous back there, I saved your ass from embarrassment. you owe me!"

"First, I owe you nothing. Second, I am not jealous, I do not even know why do you think that."

"Ha, gotcha! I said were jealous, not that you are now. So you admit it."

"That means nothing, I am not and was not jealous, okay?" She shook her head.

"Liar Liar," She sang. 

If I was being honest with myself, then yes, I was jealous. As shocking it was, it was true. I did not want her come out of the blue and steal my best friend. But I was not going to admit thay, they would make fun of me."No, I'm not."

"Violet, I could see it. You hate her-"

"I hate no one, okay."

"Then, why are you here?" I stayed silence. "Because you are mad."

"I am."

"Why?" I stayed silence again. "You are jealous she is with him, right?"

"I am not. But I am mad because she forgot my name."

I was not lying this time, it was another reason. Why would she forget my name? It was not that hard to remember.

I guess she was the jealous one. She wanted to make me angry or annoy me because I spent a lot of time with Harry more than her.

It was obvious that she liked him, but I wondered if he liked her back.

"I am with you on that, I would be mad too. But you wanna know something?" I looked at the grass and played with it with my fingers.

"Hmm?"

"You like Harry."

Hello beautiful people! Sorry, I had tests and I couldn't update, but here's a filler.

What do you think? Does Violet has feelings for Harry?

Comment your thoughts and stay awesome! [also don't forget to vote lol]