Chapter Fifteen

V I O L E T

"Harry, where are you taking me?"

"D-Don't be afraid."

"You know I am afraid of heights."

"But it is not that high, Vio." I looked at him and gave him a look that said 'are you kidding me?'. We were on top of his house, on the roof. It was late at night and the stars are a looking like a galaxy in the sky, they were a lot and because it's late the neighborhood was dark.

I was so scared of heights, it's a phobia that I had. Harry was holding my hand and he guided me where we were sitting. He was careful and watched where we were going so we won't fall. "If I fell,  I will take you with me.  Just so you know," I said making him chuckle.

"I don't mind." I was happy that the stutter problem began to slow down step by step.  His solution right now for that problem was replying with short answers, or talking slowly. our lessons went so well.

We sat and he gave me a soda can. "When did you get it?" I asked him surprised, he chuckled again and opened his can. "Before you come. I figured y-you'd want to drink something in this fine weather at night, watching the b-beautiful stars," He said slowly to atop himself stuttering. 

I smiled at how hard he tried and sucseeded. He smiled back as I looked at the blue sky above us. It was a beautiful night, all the nights that I spent with him were to be honest. He never failed to surprise me or make me happy.

I thought about what Jay and Elle said and they were right, I did change. To a better person and Harry was a part of the change. He helped me like I helped him with the lessons and the stutter, but it was all his hard work.

Before he came I was a quiet girl who sat in the back and only talked to three people, her friends and her favorite teacher. But now, I was the girl who was known in the school, went to parties- although I only went two times.

"What is on your mind?" Harry broke the silence asking me. I sighed and shrugged my shoulder.

"What is on my mind... Hmm," I opened my can and took a sip. "I am thinking about life."

"What about l-life?"

"How it could change in a one second. Here is an example, my life." He frowned and raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Um, before I met you I was a different person. Quiet, shy and unknown to everyone." I looked down at my hands and chuckled.  "But you changed me. You made me try new things and do things that I have never thought I will ever do."

"What?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah! Now,  I have a tree house, I have always wanted to even embrace my phobia of heights and climbing the roof was a good start. I have always wanted to watch the stars and more. You helped me a lot even if you didn't know. I can not thank you enough."

"I did not do a-anything, it was all by y-you. So, what are you t-thanking me for, Violet?"

"For making me smile, laugh, try new things, learn new things, helping me, changing me and everything." I said it all and he blinked a few times shocked.

I was shocked too, I could not believe that I let all of this out in that amazing night. But I felt good and relieved.

"If I am going to say what you said, which thank you by the way. T-Then, I am going to take all night, but I really w-want to thank you for the same things as well. You help me and make me smile everyday." I smiled proudly.

"Now, I want to hug you, so come here."

He put his can beside him and I did the same, then he wrapped his strong arms around me laughing. I hugged him as tight as I could laughing as well.

It was a good moment to remember.

"Oh, wait a second here, okay?" He said pulling away and entered his room by the window.

I waited for him for about a minute then, he came back with a box. "I got you s-something," He said handing me a black box with a pink bow on it. "It's a small gift." 

"Aw, Harry! You didn't have too. Thanks," I said smiling. 

"No problem." I opened the box, excited to see what's in there and I couldn't believe my eyes. He bought me colors and all the art tools that we used.

"Oh... My god. Oh my lord, thank you, thank you!" I hugged him again, but tighter than before making him laugh.

After we talked about art and other topics, we lost track of time.  I did not care,  neither did he. This was one of the best nights of my life and I think he felt the same way by the look he had.

"Can I ask you something, Harry?"

"Go ahead."

"Why do you always stare at me?" Silence was shared between us again. I raised my eyebrows and he looked nervous, but then a sweet smile was drawn on his lips.

He took a deep breath and I felt the beautiful windy weather turned to a hot weather, or maybe my cheek was on fire. "B-Because You're B-Beau-tiful," He stuttered.

I did feel the heat in my cheeks, I felt myself beautiful in his eyes. He was the only one to make me feel things like that.

And I liked it.

"Can I ask you something this time?" I nodded. "Have you ever felt o-otherwise?"

"Sometimes. Why?"

"Because if you ever felt down, I am t-there to lift you up and make you feel b-beautiful."

I think this is the best chapter... ever. Like can we all take a moment and cry.

Comment and vote for more #VARRY MOMENTS!! And, thank you for 200k reads?! this is the start of something beautiful, thank you guys and I love you.

I'll try to update as soon as I can x