Chapter 6

When Malaysia opened her eyes and looked at her phone, she was surprised to see Arianna had called and texted her over five times. Of course she had texts from Tyree's dumb ass.

'Call me gurl ASAP! When you get up, Kali said she dropped you off so I figured you sleep, but wake your ass up!' Arianna's texts read. Malaysia then got up, pee'd, then proceeded to call her bestfriend.

The phone only rang twice before Arianna answered yelling, "Bitch where the fuck you been!? I've been calling and texting you, Kali must of put that ass to bed last night."

"Girl naw, we just laid up and watched movies then she brought me back home."

"Yall laid up all night and she didn't once try to get some pussy, mmm girl she like you."

"What you mean Ari?" Malaysia asked back laughing.

"I mean she bought you two louis bags, clothes, and shoes, and you even went back to the bitch house and she didn't even attempt to get some pussy; shit I know if I was her I would of got some unless I really liked you and wanted to wait." Arianna replied quickly.

"But wait bitch, I gotta tell you about my night!"

Malaysia braced herself for the long story her friend was about to tell her, "Girl I bet you had fun, I want full details."

"Okay, so after we left the mall we went to get some ice cream, then went back to their house. Omg girl they house is so big and like they have their own sides and shit. The part that connects them is the living room. So first they let me get comfortable in the living room and went to put their bags in their rooms." Arianna then paused to catch her breath from the excitement that was building up.

"Bitch don't stop keep going!" Malaysia exclaimed.

"Okay okay, so after we chilled for awhile and watched TV, I started to lay on Jay-Jay lap and I had my feet on Shy's lap. Girl then Shy started to rub on my legs and Jay-Jay started to play in my hair. AND YOU KNOW I LIKE THAT SHIT! Then it just happened!"

"What happened Ari, What the fuck! Girl What happened? Malaysia yelled.

"Bitch they fucked the shit outta me, the both of them! We did it in the living room, kitchen, in the shower, and on they pool table!" Arianna screamed in excitement, then paused. "And bitch we even did it in they jacuzzi outside."

"Oh my god Ari! Them bitches nasty they sisters!" Malaysia said back jokingly but shocked.

"No thats not the end girl, they both strapped me down and ate me, they some freaks boo I mean toys and everything; lasted all night and I loved all of it. They just brought me home at like 6 this morning, cuz we fell asleep laid up under each other."

Malaysia sat on the phone in shock, her bestfriend had a threeseome with two sexy ass studs. BEFORE HER!

"Bitch you so nasty! But I bet it was good, shit they look like they can fuck." Malaysia replied and gave her friend her props.

"Yeeeessss, but they said we all gone have to do another date together some time soon." replied Arianna.

"Well that'll be fun, but Kali said she wanted to have a date alone with just.." Before Malaysia could even finish her sentence Arianna interrupted. "See I knew it, Kali likes you! And she has to be serious about it."

"Umm girl we just met, just because she tryna take me.." Arianna interrupted again, "I'm not dumb and you ain't blind! That girl like you and you know it! You just don't wanna say nothing cuz you like her to, but its okay I guess i'm not your bestfriend no more, cuz you not even telling me whats up!"

"You interrupt me one more time imma beat you! But yeah I do like her, she's so sweet, its just that you know what happened with me and Tyree, I don't want it to happen again you know. Its something about Kali though that makes me want to try love again." Malaysia said with the most sincere voice ever. "But I don't know if she likes me, she just might have money and spend it to get some pussy; she's probably one of those studs that butter you up just so she can get a nut and then she gone."

"Your right and I understand baby, but you can't let Tyree's dumb ass make you give up on love, you have to be willing to try. Go out with Kali more and yall get to know each other, then if she's genuine and sincere give her a try, but if you have doubts then just keep your distance," Arianna replied now with a serious tone.

"Yeah your right, but I'm about to get up I have to stop by the office in about three hours so I'll talk to you later."

The two best friends said their good-byes, then hung up.

Malaysia got up and did her normal routine, she picked out her clothes, washed her face and brushed her teeth, took a shower, then did her hair and make-up. When she was finally ready she was wearing an all black business suit with a red tank top underneath her blazer, and red Gucci pumps.

She quickly hopped in her all white BMW, then went to the office. One thing you should know about Malaysia is that she's a very professional woman, although she turns up, she's a woman about her business.

Malaysia works for a law firm which handles high profile cases among the city. She's a lawyer, in training to take over as the top lawyer of the firm, when Mr. Bates retires; which is the current top lawyer.

When Malaysia walked into the office, she was immediately eye-balled and mean mugged by Tashay (Tash-aye), who was a front desk worker and also Tyree's sister. They were once very good friends, but once she introduced her to Tyree and she began to play her, their friendship took a bad turn.

Malaysia ignored her stares and continued to head back to her office, where she found Mr. Bates waiting for her.

"Hello, my lovely lady how are you doing today?" He said while standing up to give her a hug. "I'm doing pretty good," she replied while hugging him back. She then went to sit behind her desk and signed into her computer.

"Thats good. Well we are going to hear the verdict of the Kyle Hudson case tomorrow at 10 AM, so we can meet here before then and have the company car drive us over." Mr. Bates stated, then continued, "and I need that paper work for the state office, when ever you have a chance to get it to me."

Malaysia smiled and nodded her head, "Yes I will be here at 9:15 tomorrow morning, and the paper work will be on your desk within the next 2 hours sir."

"Thank you Malaysia, I will see you tomorrow then." Mr. Bates replied as he walked out the office.

"Not staying here today Mr. Bates?" Malaysia asked.

"No not today, I'm taking the wife out on the town for the day, so I'm leaving the office early, see you tomorrow." Replied Mr. Bates as he hurried and walked out.

Malaysia then began to finish the paper work and did some last minute touches for her case, she had to go into court later in the week.

The sky began to turn dark and she was finally finished with everything she had to do, she placed the paper work Mr. Bates needed on his desk, then placed the rest in her brief case and proceeded to leave. As she walked out, everyone said good-bye and Tashay, just sat and starred like usual.

Malaysia ignored her then hurried back to her apartment.

"That bitch just left the office," Tashay said on the phone to Tyree, when Malaysia was completely out of site.

"Okay, how was she looking? I miss my baby so much I know she was looking sexy," Tyree asked her sister.

"She was looking alright, I guess, umm anyways though yeah she left, but bye I have to go or imma get fired."

"Alright sis, one." The two then hung up and Tashay returned back to the front desk.

Tyree hopped in her car hoping to make it to Malaysia's apartment before she did, so she could catch a glimpse of her sexy petite ass walking up the stairs into her apartment building.