Chapter 49

Marshall's POV

I watched as Chelsea and Tee danced around to Doja's Boss bitch on the floor, it was the after party for the award show, went pretty smoothly, except I think half the paps had a heart attack when I stepped out of the limo with Chelsea, after all it was our first offical big occasion out together.

Chelsea looked at me smiled and gave me a wink.

Tee adamant that this was Chelsea's song, I rolled my eyes, I could think of a lot better ones, I kinda got what she meant though, I didn't need to remind myself when I always had Tee reminding me how lucky I was.

I chuckled making sure no one was around to take pictures and continued to watch them.

"Ya Girl is something else" I was snapped out of my train of thought, turning to my left I'm greeted by Rhianna.

"Hey" I said giving her a hug "You don't have to tell me that"

"I'm glad you found someone" She said grinning at me and gave me a nudge "She's classy too, she makes you look half decent, like she's princess Barbie and you're delinquent Ken"

I couldn't help but laugh, trust Rhianna to have something to say about it, she always was a nag when it came to my women.

"Aye Robyn knows what's up" I hear Fifty coming from behind me "I was thinking the same"

I rolled my eyes "Isn't there any loyalty left?"

"Not sure Marshall, get rid of those Kagol hats and then we'll talk" Rhianna chuckled.

Suddenly Chelsea and Tee appeared by my side.

"Rhi, this is Chelsea and her bestfriend Tee, ladies, Rhianna"

"No shit, HUGE fan girl" Tee said excitedly.

"Love you already!" Rhianna grinned pulling them both into hugs "Any girlfriend and friend of Marshall is a friend of mine" She then turned to Chelsea "You gotta watch this one, he cheats on board games"

"I do not"

"Umm yes you do" Tee huffed "Remember when you and Chelsea started off your friends only tangent and she wanted to play board games so we went back to yours, I seen you stash that cash"

Rhianna chuckled out loud "Well I best be moving, I see some more people I need to bless with my presence, ladies, don't let yourself be shy now, hit me up" with a wink she was gone.

"I still love that woman"

"Fifty, you always say that" I said with a snort "She ain't ever gonna be your woman"

He shrugged "Yo chels, Tee, my two favorite Shady ladies, how you been?"

"Great Curtis, and you?"

"You know how I be, hustling, causing trouble"

"I saw, I do have Instagram" Chelsea giggled.

"He only does it because he knows nobody is gonna mess with him" I laugh pulling Chelsea's back to my front and kissing her neck.

"You got my boy doing PDA, I ain't seen that kinda shit since the 2000s, and that was only when he use to kiss on with fans"

"Oh I remember those days" Tee smirked "Big ol' Slim Shady was a horn dog"

"You Both should go find something else to do"

"You weren't there first hand" I hear Denaun's voice come falling beside me "I had to listen to this bitch fuck the groupies on the bus, and then it was so awkward after we dropped them off coz he'd just like, litrally kick then off"