Chapter 38

Chelsea's POV

My phone rang through the villa breaking me out of my concentration.

"Ignore it" Marshall grunted, still working on me.

I leaned back again, closing my eyes, trying to drown out my phone that was ringing non stop.

I ran my hands through Marshall's hair getting back into the zone, feeling the pleasure rise in my stomach.

"Oh my god" I moaned.

Marshall's phone started ringing along with mine.

Marshall's head lifted up from between my legs "FUCK, who the fuck is that, this better be fucking important..." he yelled.

I reached over and grabbed my phone as it stared to call again, he got up and went to find his.

"This better be good, I was fucking busy" Marshall was yelling into his phone.

"Mom! I've been trying to call you and Marshall! I had to get Paul to call him" Hunters panicked voice came over the phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked, panic now replacing the feeling of my impending orgasim.

"It's your house, it's been ransacked. Everything's destroyed, someone's just gone through it and just graffitied shit about you... fuck mom... the cops are here!"

I hadn't noticed but Marshall had dropped his tone while speaking on the phone, it was almost an eerie menacing tone, I hadn't heard it before, I looked at his face, he looked pissed, I had never seen his expression so twisted, it was almost petrifying.

"Calm down, we'll come home, don't worry, just keep safe" I said while hanging up.

I waited for Marshall to get off the phone where he was arranging out flight home.

"I will kill motherfuckers" He said slamming his phone down on the beside, still shirtless in his boxers.

"It can either be a fan or that fucking piece of shit"

I sighed, mood already ruined, I bent down picking up my shorts and singlet and started to get dressed.

"I don't think Chads that brazen Marsh"

"I'm sure he has friends he could pay"

I snorted " I never meant any of them remember? I wouldn't know" I pulled my singlet over my chest "Hey, calm down"

"Nah fuck that Chelsea, this is where I draw the Fucking line" He said in an almost yelling tone "NO ONE fucks with the people I.. L.. care about alright? If I find out it's that fucker, he's fucking dead"

He was tensed up, he had veins popping out.

His knuckles white, balled into fists, his blue eyes darkened and intense.

This was the first time I'd seen him angry, and it was actually pretty terrifying.

"Ok, hey, we'll figure it out"

"Paul's looking into it now" He said grabbing his clothes that were scattered around the room, shoving them back into his bag, turning to me and pulling his sweats on then shirt over his head "Pack your stuff, we got to be on the jet in an hour"