Chapter 39

Marshall's POV

I stood in the middle of Chelsea's living area seething.

As I took in the destruction and damage around me I only felt the anger rise even more within me as I watched Chelsea pick up broken pictures of herself and hunter stacking them up.

The police has left not long ago and Hunter was trying to help his mother clean up.

Would a fan go this far? They are pretty crazy and get jealous.

Picked up a bunch of Chelsea's editing awards that were broken and cracked.

If it was Chad I'm gonna slit his throat, this whole fucking situation made me see red.

I was out for blood.

I placed the items gently on the table and pulled my phone out walking to her room.

I looked around and gritted my teeth.

They had also been on her room, drawers thrown about, clothes and underwear ripped up.

Fuck.

I scrolled through my contacts and hit the number I was looking for.

"Yo, Marshall! Good to hear from you man, how things??"

"Trick!, yeah man not bad, actually kinda the reason I'm calling, I need a favour"

"Anything for my favourite man of Detroit"

"Can you get some information? My girlfriends place was ransacked and they fucked it up, just wondering if I give you the address, your ears and eyes may have heard or seen something?"

"If there's anything going on in my city, I'll know about it, and don't worry, if it's one of ours, they'll pay" He said, tone serious and low "I'll let you know as soon as I find out and we'll figure out what you want done"

"Thanks man, appreciate, my girls all shaken up"

"Don't worry about a thing, we got this"

With that he hung up and I headed back into the living room.

I was gonna bury someone at the end of this.

—————————————————————

"You sure I'm not putting you out?"

I looked at her like she was crazy "Um last I checked you were my girlfriend, so no"

She smiled at me while serving up a plate of grilled chicken and vegetables.

"See this I could get use too, I don't eat meals like this when you're not with me"

She chuckled sitting in the stool next to me with her own meal.

"You live on Taco Bell when you're not with me"

"Your food keeps me buff" I smirked shoving food in my mouth.

"So" I continued "I got Trick Trick looking into the streets seeing if they've heard anything"

"Do you think that's wise, I mean isn't he like... Gangster?"

I laughed out loud "This isn't gangs of New York baby, Trick Trick is a longtime friend, he owes me a few favours, he's got ears and eyes everywhere"

She smiled sheepishly "I really don't want any trouble for you Marshall"

"Baby, I don't think you understand" I said and turned to face her "There is a rage in me that won't be squashed until I see a fucker pay for destroying your house, I mean fuck they even raided your lingerie drawers, that's personal as shit, some sick cunt is probably jacking it to the stolen panties"

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Do you think it's a Stan?"

"I don't know, I've never had one break into someone else's house before, but then again, I've haven't had a public relationship since Kim, and those Stan bitches can be crazy"

Chelsea sighed "I don't know what I'm gonna do"

"You really can stay here until you want to move back home, I got plenty of spare rooms for when Hunter comes to stay too, I really don't mind"

"I just don't want to rush things with us because of this happening"

"Baby we ain't rushing things, but I mean fuck, we been friends for the better half of like a seven months, fucking for like what Six of them and together as a couple for like five of them, so let's be honest, what  are we rushing" I said and gave her a sideways glance "you'll still have your place too"

She squinted at me as if she was thinking about it.

"Ok, we'll see it as a trial, if it doesn't work then I'm going back to my house"

"I'm gonna miss your cozy as hell house though" I said with a sigh "I love that damn place, but at least here we got security and privacy"

She smiled at me "Thank you for this Marshall, I really appreciate it"

"Baby, you know I'll do anything for ya" I said with a smirk "Plus now I got you here so you can cook for me all the time, and ya know, this dick now at your disposal twenty four seven"

"I was waiting for you to bring that up" Chelsea laughed "I'll let Tee know the change of plans, to be honest she was pushing me to stay with you anyways"

"Your girl knows what's up, that's what I like about her, she just wants to make sure you're getting dicked up good"

"Ok, I get it" She laughed harder standing up and picking up our now empty plates to "I'll go back to mine tomorrow and find the rest of my clothes that aren't damaged"

"Don't worry about it, just buy new stuff"

"Marshall, while I'd LOVE to buy a whole new wardrobe, my bank account isn't as healthy as yours"

"I got this" I said, gesturing over to where my wallet was sitting "I'll get Paul to dump some money your way maybe send the girls shopping with you or something, I said I'll take care of you and I will, but I guess this means I'll have to make room in my closet do you"

"I can live out of a suitcase, it's fine" she said while washing the dishes for dinner up.

This woman was a damn domestic goddess, I ain't been with a woman like this before.

Even Kim didn't do this kinda shit.

"This isn't really up for discussion, I was just thinking out loud, no girlfriend of mine is living out of a damn suitcase, this is your house too now baby"

She beamed at me wide, walked back over to me placing hands on both sides of my face and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Thank you"

"Baby you don't have to thank me"

"I do, you're the only man in my life besides my son that's every treated me with this much respect, I just feel so greatful that we met you know? Never in my life did I ever think I would meet a man that would treat me the way you do, that would treat me like I was a person"

"You still don't have to thank me for treating you how you deserve to be treated, you know Tee jokes that I worship the ground you walk on, but it ain't no joke baby because it's true, I absolutely do worship the ground you walk on, even though I don't say it" I said picking her hand up and kissing it "Let's go have a shower and relax, this shit can wait till later"

"That's the most amazing idea I've heard all this drama filled day"