Chapter 35

Chelsea POV

Marshall had to fly out for two days to meet up with Paul at interscope, which actually left me some free time to catch up on work.

He was a big distraction, in a good way.

I heard my phone buzz on my desk.

"Hey baby" He said after I answered "Are you busy tonight?"

"Not really, just catching up on work, Why's that?"

"Well I kind of have a massive favour to ask" He said, sounding slightly off on the phone.

"Sure, What can I do?"

"Well I need you to pick Whitney up and have her stay at yours tonight, Kim's got some family shit going down so she needs to go sort it out so she won't be back till tomorrow... I wouldn't ask but it's an emergency, and she's been acting out so I kinda don't want her staying home by herself, get what I'm saying?"

He wants me to babysit his seventeen year old daughter.

My stomachs started to twist with nerves.

What if something went wrong? I couldn't say no could I?

"Sure just give me time and where to pick her up"

"Thanks baby, I'll text you the details, you're a life saver, Whitney has gotten Kim to throw shit in a bag for her, she'll drop it to your office in a bit"

I swallowed hard, double whammy, I have to see Kim as well.

Marshall laughed "You'll be fine, she'll appreciate it, trust me"

"Ok, what does Whitney eat?"

"She's currently going though a vegetarian phase, enjoy trying to feed her"

"I think I'm glad I had a boy who ate everything" I chuckled.

"Tell me about it, raising three teenage girls is nothing short of a nightmare, which is why I really appreciate this"

"Oh don't be silly, I'm always available if you ever needed me to do this, the kids come first"

"You're the best baby, Anyways I gotta run, Paul's up my ass, I'll let Kim know now"

"No problem, have a good day, good luck"

"You too baby, miss ya heaps"

"Miss you too, don't worry I'll take care of everything" I smiled and hung up.

Now what the hell do you do to entertain a seventeen year old girl?

—————————————————————

I was sitting at my desk when I heard a quiet knocking on my door, I look up to be greeted by none other then the Infamous Kim.

"Hi, I've got Whitney's bag, thanks again for this"

She looked awkward, at least we both felt the same.

"It's not a problem, really"

"If it wasn't for family drama I would take her with me, she's just a pain in the ass at the moment"