Chapter 10

Chelsea groaned rolling over, this didn't feel like her own bed at all.

Her eyes flew open and adjusted to the light coming through the sides of the curtains.

But where the hell was she?

It didn't look like Tee's guest room either.

The bedroom was huge, way bigger then hers, way bigger then her entire living area, massive tv on the wall, very neat, desk in the corner piled up with note books and assorted paperwork and she was in what appeared to be a kind size bed.

That very moment she smelt Marshall's cologne.

She was in his bed.

She sat up, sheets sliding down her body, was she wearing one of his T-shirt's?

Fuck.

What happened last night.

Looking around, seeing her dress and heels in a neat pile on the chair across the room.

She slid out of the huge bed and grabbed her purse digging for her phone.

There was a load of messages from Chad and a reply from Hunter, at least she told him she wasn't coming home last night.

And a message from Tee asking her to call her when she got in, some explicit encouragement and then explaining that apparently she'd taken a cab with Denaun from Marshall's home at some ungodly hour.

Sliding the T-shirt over her head she put her dress back on from last night.

She was still confused, did they hook up?

Walking into the en-suite she checked herself over, she looked fine and composed still.

Regardless she was gonna look like she was doing the walk of shame.

Was it really a walk of shame if it was with Marshall?

She shrugged and grabbed her purse and shoes and tried to navigate thought the halls of Marshall's very large beautiful house.

She heard music, female voices and the very familiar laughing of Marshall Mathers.

She headed into the direction in which it came from.

As she got closer she could smell food, turning the corner sheepishly she came face to face with Marshall and three beautiful women sitting around the kitchen island.

"Morning" Smirking Marshall said, grabbing a cup and pouring a coffee "Have a seat"

Chelsea sat down awkwardly, the girls still staring.

The dark blonde sitting to the left of Marshall had a mischievous look upon her face.

She looked almost exactly like Marshall.

That would be right, ofcouse she'd be caught doing the walk of shame by all three of his daughters.

"Hi, I'm Hailie" She smiled a brilliant smile "Seems dad had no plans on waking you"

"Hailie really..." Marshall laughed rolling his eyes.

"Dad said that you're wiped from Uncle Ryan's release party" The Brunette one sighed "I'm Alaina, I've heard so much about you"

She received an elbow from Marshall.

"What? Just introducing myself to your friend"

The youngest of the Mathers clan just sat there smiling.

Looking between her sisters then back at Chelsea.

"I hope you become more then friends, you're perfect for my dad"