Chapter 27

Chelsea sat at her desk, typing away on her computer, sipping her coffee.

She was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Chelsea, these came for you"

Chelsea's assistant walked in with a bunch of random colourful flowers, placing them on her desk.

It wasn't like Marshall to send something like that.

He only ever sent her roses.

She picked up the note and rolled her eyes after she read it.

Chelsea,

Please take me back, I'm sorry.

Chad

She picked them up, disgusted look on her face and dumped them in the bin.

Why couldn't he just leave her alone, He was calling and texting non stop and sending flowers and gifts.

He didn't even give her this much attention when he was actually with her.

Much to her dismay, Marshall thought it was hilarious.

Chad had plenty of women he could pursue, god knows he use to pursue them while he was with her.

"Nice flowers, shame they're in the bin"

Chelsea's head snapped up to see a Marshall grinning at her, leaning against her door.

"What are you doing here??" She said getting up and walking over to him and checking around before shutting the door "This is a magazine Marsh, people will recognise you"

"Don't care" He said as he leaned down and kissed her "I needed a break so I thought I'd come see you, but it looks like I have to step up my game" he chuckled pointing to the bin "Looks like he's trying to steal you back"

Chelsea rolled her eyes "I wish I could block him from life"

"Let me take you to lunch?"

Chelsea checked her watched, she hadn't realised the time, she'd been busy catching up on deadlines.

"Actually I will, I didn't realise I was hungry until now"

She picked up her Balmain handbag and followed Marshall to the door, he grabbed her hand as they walked out into the lobby.

She raised here eyebrow at him and he just shrugged.

—————————————————————

They sat in the resturant looking over the menu.

Chelsea hadn't noticed Marshall was slightly more dressed up then normal.

He had his usual print T-shirt on with jeans, black leather jacket and his black Air Force ones.

He was damn handsome, his beard was the icing on the cake, she had always though he was attractive over the years, but the beard just did... something to her.

"See anything you like?" Marshall voice said, breaking her out of her trance "Ready to order or do you need to stare at me a little longer?"

She looked at him as he smirked at her and nodded, he sat staring at her spinning the cutlery waiting for her to give the waiter her order.

"Sorry" She smiled sheepishly "I didn't mean to stare"

Marshall Chuckled "You can stare all you want baby, I'm all yours"

"So I've been wanting to ask, what made you decide that you wanted to date me?"

Marshall gave a small shy smiled "Don't laugh ok?"