Chapter 26

Chelsea sat in her Tahoe nervously playing with her nails.

Why was she nervous? She'd picked him up from his jet many of times when he'd asked.

Why is this one any different, it's still the same Marshall.

But it wasn't.

That boundary line they had been sitting on for the last few months had slowly been turning into a blurred line and this last week of finally completely disappeared.

They were no longer friends that fuck.

They were... what?

Chelsea looked up as the stairs were pushed up the the jet and the door opened.

Considering it was midnight, she was wide awake in anticipation to see Marshall.

She physically hadn't seen him in two weeks.

She watched as he stepped out looking around with his bag slung over his shoulder.

That warm feeling she normally felt wasn't so dull and mild anymore.

He walked down the stairs and headed to her car, a smile playing on his lips.

He always looked good, but somehow tonight he even looked even better.

Chelsea had to remind herself not to be so thirsty.

The passenger door opened.

"Get a good look?"

"Hi to you too..." Chelsea started until her face was grabbed and lips crashed to hers.

Pulling away Marshall smiles at her.

"A little birdie told me that you left early"

"Bet that little birdie's name was Royce" Marshall sighed "Yeah I did, I got sick of filming, told them to sort the rest which wasn't much"

Chelsea laughed as she pulled out.

"Yours or mine?"

"Yours ofcourse" Marshall said sitting back in the car seat.

—————————————————————

As soon as Marshall walked into Chelsea's door, he shut it and dropped his bag on the couch.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"Nah thanks, I ate before I boarded" Marshall said taking a seat on the sofa "It's fucking good to be home though, I hate hotels"

"Missed your company too" Chelsea chuckled taking a seat next to Marshall.

"So uh, I'm just gonna be real for a moment before I tare every piece of clothing off you, so bare with me" He laughed "Pun intended"

Chelsea giggled and her eyes meeting Marshall's ocean blue eyes, she could see something in them that she had seen flashes of before.

"Ok so, stating the obvious, we ain't just friends with benefits anymore"
He said, it was said with his famous blunt tone which caught her off guard, he was shifting into serious Marshall, which was a rare to experience, it also came with his nervous fidgeting.

"Not gonna lie, I've never seen you nervous, this is cute"

"Marshall Mathers is not cute woman" he smirked "I'm trying to be serious, quit it"

"Ok, go ahead" she laughed.

"Fuck this is harder then I thought" he sighed and sucked in "I was thinking we should give this dating shit a try" He blurted out.