Chapter 43

Marshall's POV

I quietly stripped off and climbed into bed, wrapping my arms around the warm body next to me, trying not to wake her, my flight had arrived early morning and I didn't want her having to wake up to come get me.

She's settled in well, officially moved in and everything two weeks ago, her things now in their final place at my house.

I mean our house.

I never in my life though it would be comfortable living with another woman, especially after all these years, and yet here I am, falling in the natural pattern of a couple living together.

It was complete bliss, I'd just spent two nights alone in a hotel room bed, so I was literally counting down the minutes till I landed back in Detroit.

The other bonus is that before I boarded the red eye flight home, I got word from Trick that they'd found Chads whereabouts.

I couldn't wait to pay him the visit later tonight with a few of Tricks boys, normally I wouldn't get physically involved and just let the others take care of it, but this was personal, and I'll be fucked if I don't get a swing in, I just had to be covered.

Chelsea moaned softly "Marshall"

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you"

"It's okay, what time is it?"

"It's four am, go back to sleep"

"Jesus Christ" She snorted still half asleep.

I couldn't help but chuckle and pulled her closer before I drifted off to sleep.

—————————————————————

"What time will you be back?" Chelsea asked taking the plates to the sink "Do you want me to wait up?"

"Hopefully not too late, it's just to fix a few things on a track before it's deadline tomorrow, you can if you want, I mean if you were to fall asleep that's fine" I said pulling my black hoodie on over my shirt "Not like I wouldn't wake you up anyways"

"I'm still getting use to this" She chuckled "You're always coming and going"

"Yeah tell me about it, ya mans a busy guy, hence why we ran off on that Hawaii trip remember?"

She grinned at me placing the plates down and putting them in the sink and then coming over to me placing a hard kiss on my lips.

I didn't know if what I was about to do was gonna anger her or not, but I had to do it.

"I'll see you later baby, got my phone so if you need me just call"

Had to play it safe, didn't want her to get suspicious.

She smiled and then nodded as I grabbed my keys and headed towards the car.

—————————————————————

"Yo, you sure you want to take part in this?"

"Ofcouse i fucking do" I said pulling the the balaclava over my face and my hood up over it "I ain't missing out on this, he's going to fucking pay"

"Alright, just keep that pretty face of yours covered and you mouth shut, last thing you need is for him to figure out it's you"

We all slipped out of the SUV, I pulled the baseball bat from the backseat and swung it over my shoulder and followed the boys inside the apartment building, talking the back stairs up so that the camera is missed.

Arriving at the apartment were let in by some other of Tricks boys, I'm walking around the corner I see a Chad, sitting on a couch, trying to talk his way out of what seemed of a drug debt of sorts with Trick's right hand man.