Chapter Sixty

"It's definitely something

"It's definitely something."

In the afternoon when we woke the next day we'd been called on the number we'd passed over to the Ghostfacers

In the afternoon when we woke the next day we'd been called on the number we'd passed over to the Ghostfacers. It'd been given in case of an emergency and considering what I just watched I'd say it is. This footage... if God existed he'd be embarrassed in what these guys have created. We'd been called over to witness the footage they cut together for their documentary- including the outtakes of their crew. It's only saving grace was the remembrance of Corbett. The friend they lost. Amongst the mess of their eccentric footage Corbett was remembered by them, the credits of Ed and Harry's final words reading 'In Memory of Alan J Corbett, 1985-2008. King of the Impossible.' That part I'll admit was sweet and kind.

Still the rest of the hour-long footage has me sitting back uneasily in my chair before the tv screen, Winchester's sharing an equally weird and uncomfortable look with me. Honestly I'm never speechless but... wow. "So..." Ed excitedly leans in behind us asking "What did you guys think?" Dean leans down to obscure the chuckle which makes a smirk break across my features. "You alright?"

"Yeah," Dean casually assures him, not even sparing a glance back when he taunts Sam and me "Kind of think it's half awesome."

"Half awesome?" Maggie excitedly blurts out "That's- that's like full-on good right?!"

Noticing Dean reaches for the EMP battery we brought inside to wipe their hardware, I turn around in my chair and agree "It's definitely something." Waving my hand around my body, I praise Ed and Harry "Particularly enjoyed the heavy use of velvet. Really made me feel apart of something."

"Yeah" Sam voices agreeably when the four of them begin enthusiastically jumping amongst themselves from the vague approval "I mean it's bizarre how you are all able to honor Corbett's memory whilst grossly exploiting the manner of his death." A tight smile on his face, Sam congratulates "Well done."

Humming agreeably, I smack both their shoulders and rise to my feet "Real tight rope you're walking."

"Nah that's the reality of it man", Ed's voice follows us as we shuffle away from the computer monitor. With an easy smile on his face Ed shrugs proudly amongst his friends "Corbett gave his life searching for the truth and it's our job over here to share it with the world."