Chapter Twenty One

"Think I get what you mean when you said you have trouble killing Meg

"Think I get what you mean when you said you have trouble killing Meg."

"Geez. You think?"

Dean's shoulder covered in gauze and one slap on the bullet wound from me later we've remerged to see Bobby still staring at Sam who appears to still be unconscious

Dean's shoulder covered in gauze and one slap on the bullet wound from me later we've remerged to see Bobby still staring at Sam who appears to still be unconscious. Out of habit my gaze lingers around the Devil's Trap on the roof of the study. The circle which has still remained intact. Whilst I fall to circle him with Bobby, Dean steps right up and slams a hard palm across Sam's cheek. Head snapping to the side I cringe at the loud smack which echoes through Bobby's quiet study "Hey."

Slowly Sam's gaze snakes to look around the room. At first his eyes trail to Bobby before his hateful glance rests on me. Clearly the boot to the head wasn't appreciated in the slightest. Finally it turns to Dean with a burning look. "Dean. Back from the dead" Sam hums, tilting his head with a taunting look "Getting to be a regular thing for you isn't it? Like a cockroach."

"How about I smack that smartass right out of your mouth?" Dean bluntly comments, his arms folded defensively across his chest.

"Oh careful now. Wouldn't wanna ruin this fine packaging", Sam coolly replies. Slowly returning to look at me, he gives a small bound shrug "Partially fine."

Arching my eyebrow, I retort in a hard voice "Better Sam's head then his neck."

"Either way", Dean calmly regains Sam's attention "Doesn't matter. This isn't going to hurt Sam. You on the other hand..." Trailing off Dean glances back to me, signaling me with a small affirmative nod. Silently reaching back to grab a bucket of holy water Bobby's prepared I take the entire contents and without hesitation toss it over Sam. Right over the Demon. In Sam's skin the Demon shrieks and cries from the purified water. His head ducked and hissing from pain, Dean snaps holding his wounded arm "Feel like talking now!"

"Sam's still my meat-puppet", through gritted teeth, he threatens with a hiss "I'll make him bite off his tongue."

Whilst I scrunch my nose at the insinuation, Dean smoothly calls out "No. You won't be in him long enough." A long silence weighs over the room for a moment before Dean insists "Bobby." Bobby doesn't waste a second breaking out the exorcism I know like the back of my hand. Smoothly he reads Latin from an old age which makes this Demon squirm in Sam's body. Sam's features twitch under the Demons control. His black eyes burning with hate towards Dean as I coolly watch from the side as Dean's back up. Not that he seems to need it as he stares right back at the Demon in Sam with equally as much disdain. "Whatever bitch-boy master plan you Demons are cooking up you're not getting Sam", Dean seethes through his teeth, getting in the demons face "You understand me? Cause El and I are gonna kill every single one of you first."