Chapter Fifty One

"You have no idea El, do you?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You have no idea El, do you?"

"Not the slightest"

"Finally" I answer Dean's call, slamming the book shut on Greek God lore "Did you guys stop for a pizza run or something between Sam shooting up a coven and both of you making it out alive?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Finally" I answer Dean's call, slamming the book shut on Greek God lore "Did you guys stop for a pizza run or something between Sam shooting up a coven and both of you making it out alive?"

"Actually it was a Demon orchestrating the coven but that's not the point. Ruby took care of it", Dean abruptly tells me "There's no way to save me from the pit El."

"Dean-"

"Ruby told me that herself El", Dean cuts me off and I feel my body sinking defeatedly further into Bobby's chair "She was leveraging you and Sam. She needed a way to make Sam get past the Demon stigma and knew she needed something dire enough to leverage you into not killing her when you found out." Rising out of the chair I run a frustrated hand through my hair. A Demon played me. Shocker. Dean must be able to hear me cursing under my breath because he apologizes quietly "I'm sorry I gotta break it to you like this El but Ruby lied."

"Of course she did", I mutter under my breath. Lowering the phone for a moment I release a pissed off growl through Bobby's house, taking the empty mug I left overnight and ditching it furiously across the room. The porcelain smashes in an explosion of white against the red tapestry wallpaper. "God", I groan, raising the phone once more "I should've known better. I should've told freakin Sam to know better."

"El she was right about one thing", Dean hums which has me furrowing my eyebrows, waiting to hear what Ruby possibly could be right about. "In this war against Hell... Sam's got to get tougher", Dean tells me, reluctancy clear in his voice "I know he's got you and I'm grateful- believe me- but you can't be there to protect him every moment. Sam's got to get tougher, stronger, meaner. He's gotta be ready for a life without me."

Rolling my lip, I sink back into Bobby's chair with a sigh "So how do we do that Dean?"

"I don't know" Dean sighs and I can hear he's frustrated by the idea "When are you coming back?"

Solivagantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें