Chapter One

"Hey Bobby

"Hey Bobby. It's Eleanor. You and I need to have a conversation about those Winchesters."

*Yes I use Nina Dobrev Gifs purely because I have a crap tone stored up and I'm planning this to be a five book series so I can't use someone with a lesser known face just like my other written books

*Yes I use Nina Dobrev Gifs purely because I have a crap tone stored up and I'm planning this to be a five book series so I can't use someone with a lesser known face just like my other written books. Imagine whoever you want but for my aesthetic reasons and how I enjoy beginning my chapters I will be using her gifs. If you don't like it or decide to message me about this I will flat out tell you to suck a lemon cause it's really not that big of an issue*

Flicking off the lights to the floor of Vance Legal, my black heels click against the expensive marble flooring as I leave the office with a heavy and relieved sigh. Legal Administration work isn't exactly the adrenaline-filled job I'd thrived in but it pays the bills and keeps me alive. I'll be the first to admit that it's made up for at the end of year bonuses we all get. Taking the elevator down quickly, I politely smile towards our usual night security pacing our bottom floor before I step out onto the bustling sidewalk of Chicago. Tugging my black coat tighter around my body to protect myself from the cold air I quickly paced a block over to a car park before I'm zipping home in my sleek white Porsche.

I know what's a legal secretary like me doing with a Porsche, right? Well my fiancé actually bought it for me a year ago as an engagement gift. No matter how much I protested he refused to take it back, reasoning "It's mine too. You're just driving it for me." Perks of having money I suppose. I've tried to understand what he does but he honestly loses me when he begins talking about start-ups and shares. He's got a wealthy family so I suppose he's used to that kind of talk about investments whereas I can't even recall how to work out the discount on an item.

Finding our home a little outside of town I roll my car into the long double driveway. Parking beside my fiancé's shining red Ferrari I slide out of the car and shut the door. Letting my eyes trail over our large brick home, white windows and tidy flowerbeds decorating the outskirts, my heels click on the deck as I wander up to the front door. Unlocking it with a click, I pull it open and immediately slip out of my heels. Shivering as the cold white tiles send shivers up my spine, I toss my bag and keys on the side table before calling through my home "Tyler!"