Aunt Adora

Bow couldn't stop crying. Jaci was now all cleaned up, dressed and asleep in her crib as the four grandparents admired her.

"Bow..." said Glimmer holding his hand. She looked a bit tired but happy.

"I'm sorry, it's just that she's perfect"

Glimmer smiled.

"She's just like Bow" said George. Lance was crying, just like their son.

"She's just like Glimmer" replied Angella.

"You're just saying that because she's got her hair"

Jaci had the hair exactly like Glimmer, except that it didn't have glittery shine.

"Stop it" said Micah "she's perfect no matter what"

They couldn't tell her eye color because she was too little, but her skin was just like Bow's and her short baby hair was curly.

The announcement of Jaci's birth caused an immediate reply from the fellow kingdoms in form of presents for the baby. And Adora, Adora arrived with presents to meet her new 'niece' and she was noticeably pregnant now.

"Adora!" Bow and Glimmer greeted her at unison and hugged her.

"Woah, guys" Adora smiled happily "Glimmer, you look amazing!"

Glimmer was as normal as if she had given birth weeks ago, not just days. If she didn't have her boobs super big and her belly you would not have known that she just had a baby.

"I started interacting with the moonstone a few weeks ago and it helped me with the last days of pregnancy, thanks to it giving birth has been easy" said Glimmer.

"Yes, but the healers checked on her and Jaci right after" added Bow.

"Speaking of that. Where's Jaci?" asked Adora.

They made their way to Glimmer and Bow's bedroom where they had their beautiful crib for their even more beautiful baby. Jaci was there with Micah taking care of her.

"Oh, welcome Adora" said Micah as he held Jaci.

Adora's heart skipped a beat when she saw Jaci. She was gorgeous and now that her eyes were open she could admire them. They were just like Glimmer's.

"Hello, my baby" Bow immediately went to hold his daughter and hugged her lovingly. Glimmer smiled and caressed her baby's hand.

"She's perfect" said Adora "and seems... Powerful? Does it make sense?"

"I guess, she's going to be a soldier like her dad" said Bow proudly.

"Do you want to hold her?"

Adora felt weird holding Jaci. She had hold babies before, but this was different because it was her besties' baby.

"I think that she looks a lot like Angella" commented Adora.