Scorpia

"Today is the day" commented Scorpia, crying.

"Yeah..." Lonnie was trying to act all tough, but she was as concerned as the princess.

It was the day of Kyle's c-section and Rogelio would be with him during the whole procedure. The healers were positive about it though and they were prepared.

It took a lot of time, so during that time the two women talked.

"Queen Angella assured me that I am not sterile. She says that I am just a late bloomer" said Scorpia "so one day I will have a baby too!"

"That's great, Scorp"

"Ain't you planning on giving their baby a little cousin?"

"What?" asked Lonnie, dumbfounded.

"Yes, you're pretty. Ain't you ready to start a family?" asked Scorpia.

Once Lonnie made sure that Scorpia wasn't kidding she replied.

"Hey, just because you all have decided to get married and knocked up it doesn't mean that I have to. Not everyone wants a family" said the deadlocked girl.

"Why not? I think you'd be a good mother" complimented the princess.

Lonnie had been called smart, strong, hot, brave... But someone thinking that she was momma material was a new one.

"What? Why?"

"You always take care of Rogelio and Kyle, you protect them" said Scorpia "just like a mother"

"No, just like someone who doesn't want them to die"

"Mothers do that too!"

"Oh, shut up" said Lonnie, blushed.

"At least you'll have a chance" said the princess, a bit sad "No one will ever like me"

Lonnie couldn't believe what the other was saying.

"That's bull"

"No, it's not"

Lonnie leaned towards her and kissed her lips softly. When Lonnie broke the kiss Scorpia caressed her own lips and looked at her confused.

"W-why?"

Lonnie's mind realized that she had kissed the other.

"I guess I wanted to do it"